[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, did you know? FLCL is getting another season.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1458248191552.png (215 KB, 702x397) Image search: [Google]
1458248191552.png
215 KB, 702x397
Hey guys, did you know?
FLCL is getting another season.
>>
Didn't like the first FLCL. A Cartoon Network funded sequel is about as interesting as a sequel to Powerpuff girls.

..oh wait.
>>
>>139067937
No because it's not. You're not gonna much if any of the old cast
>>
why this
>>
Who cares, it's normalfag trash.
>>
Baby first toonami trash anime.
>>
>>139067937
best thing you can say about this is that FLCL is a good inspiration.

But it's not like the background story was the good thing about FLCL, and that's the main similarity. I mean, the original FLCL was purposely vague about the background. Making a sequel dedicated to explaining the background and answering the questions leftover is completely counter-intuitive.

Like goddamn, in the promo description they brought up canti, who they shouldn't even care about. He's a static flat character who solely existed to move the story.
>>
>>139068325
>Making a sequel dedicated to explaining the background and answering the questions leftover is completely counter-intuitive.
Indeed.
>>
>>139068325
>He's a static flat character who solely existed to move the story.
Creator literally said he was added because he liked robots or some shit lol. He even forced the other writers to include more of him because he REALLY liked robots.
>>
>>139067937
I never watched FLCL.

I still haven't watched NGE.
>>
File: 2699548.png (10 KB, 555x198) Image search: [Google]
2699548.png
10 KB, 555x198
who?
>>
>>139068325
Fuck you. I want space adventures/battles with cool guitars used as weapons while rock plays in the background. Why must so many people hate fun.

Not that this will be the case in the sequel, but I can dream.
>>
>>139070174
>I want space adventures/battles with cool guitars used as weapons while rock plays in the background.

Why do you think FLCL is the only way you could get that?
>>
>>139067937
Thanks, i didn't notice the sticky with 4000 posts.
>>
>>139069793
>lol
Fuck off.
>>
>>139070688
Flcl is the only one besides Space Dandy that got the atmosphere just right.

But if you have suggestions for guitar weapon battles in space I'm all ears.
>>
>>Thirty to fifty hours of pure unadulterated suffering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lImwyFWomvM

I don't think I can go through with it.
>>
That would never happen
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.