[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Island is getting an anime adaptation. Original VN comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: as.jpg (595 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
595 KB, 1080x1440
So Island is getting an anime adaptation. Original VN comes out next month.

If you know Japanese, you can get the VN trial here.
http://www.never-island.com/download.html
>>
>>139062334
>MC is not voiced in the VN
>They still have to pick a voice actor for the anime

So, who would be a good choice?
>>
>>139062428
Y.K.
>>
>>139062334
Anime is literally saved.
Although I guess the adaptation will be shit.
>>
>>139062506
There is only 3 routes this time unlike Grisaia, so they can't screw up that much, and yes ANN indicates it's the same company soon chances of the same studio that did Grisaia anime are high.

And since the game comes from Frontline we can expect 18+ scenes.
>>
>>139062670
You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>139062670
The VN is all-ages, fagboy.
>>
>>139062506
The trial was very good, I especially liked how ごぁ played with the idea of bad ends, for example the lived happily ever after one or the suicide one, but I doubt the anime will show those.
>>
On a sort of related note, does anyone know if the Himawari translation will have ero scenes? Are they patching them into the vita port?
>>
>>139062951
Won't. They already released a Japanese PC version of the Vita port and it doesn't have them either.

They can't just patch them in either, they'd have to remake them from the original doujin version.

The most sucky thing is that the remake doesn't include Aqua After though.
>>
>all-ages VN
Interesting.
>>
>>139063544
Hardly, Frontwing is going for this more and more, they want Steam money. If English version of Himawari is successful, you can expect Island VN in English too.
>>
>>139062334
Is there a manga for this?
>>
>>139064387
No.
>>
Can someone explain the plot from the trial I know shit of what's going on.
>>
>>139062334
>allages
Massive turn off, I could still check this if it gets good reviews but first I need to read that Dies Irae spin off.
>>
>>139065725
On south of Japan there's an island called Urashima, which is effectively cut off from the main land because of it's local disease. Also a legend about children disappearing (神隠し) is told on the island and there is a sea reseach station next to it, which was abandoned five years ago.

Heroines are the girls you see on the picture, light blue-haired one is called Rinne, she's the daugher of the local powerful family, but their influence has vaned. Five years ago she was appearently taken, but details are unclear. Orange/brown hair is called Karen, she the daughter of the local mayor and wants to leave the island for mainland. Black-haired one is called Sara and is the only survivor of the local shrine keeper family, the shrine burned five years ago and others died.

MC is a man from the future, who washed on the island one day, has memory loss and only vague remembers he has some mission he needs to accomplish and the name Rinne.
>>
>>139062334
A VN having an anime adaptation announced before the VN is even released? Sounds a lot like AoKana. Well, we'll see what happens.
>>
>>139066002
I should add, this isn't the plot of the trial, this is just the premise of the game.

>>139065779
Yeah, it's unfortunate. Especially Rinne and Karen are super qt in the trial, so I'd like to see them dicked.
>>
>>139066243
This, I asked for the trial not some copy pasta.
>>
>>139066431
Be happy you got something you ungrateful EOP faggot, I just wrote that for you. The trial is MC going around the island and all that stuff being introduced to him.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.