[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hajimme No Ippo Thread. What you hoping for? >Alfredo to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (1 MB, 1200x869) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1200x869
Hajimme No Ippo Thread.

What you hoping for?

>Alfredo to kill Sendo.
>Miyata to finally move weight class and be killed by Vorg.
>Eagle to move up too and fucking destroy Takamura, i want a count to 10 no bullshit.
>Coach to die.
>Aoki and Kimura to retire.
>Itagaki to be fall from the boat and die.
>Ricardo Martinez to retire undefeated before Ippo or pals challenge him.
>>
>>139059893
Change the MC to Sendo
>>
I'm waiting for the manga to stop being so shit, but even then that's already asking too much. Hoping ippo would get actual character development already instead of doing the same fucking shit.
>>
>ippo gets his ass beat for 20 rounds
>falls toward the mat
>remembers he's hajime no ippo
>stops mid-fall and gets a KO off of one punch

But I've already seen this before
>>
>>139059893
Everything you just said. Replace sendo dying to Sendo killing Alfredo.
>>
>Ricardo Martinez to retire undefeated before Ippo or pals challenge him.
Muh dick
>>
I wanted a Sendo/Vorg rematch. Doesn't look like that'll be happening.
>>
>>139059893
sweat
remember your training
punch harder
yamato blood
etc
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.