[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Royal Guard are a bunch of overrated wussies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Pouf_defeats_Morel.png (495 KB, 651x603) Image search: [Google]
Pouf_defeats_Morel.png
495 KB, 651x603
What didn't he just kill him?
Aren't R.G supposed to be super super strong?
Also Morel said he was on 30% and for some reason a) Pouf didn't murder him while in smoky jail b) didn't got his spine broken from that surprise kick from Pouf

Explain this crap
>>
>>139041506
Pouf is very fragile.
>>
These bleach threads are horrible, someone make a good thread already.
>>
>>139041645
>good threads
>for Bleach

I don't think Bleach deserves good threads
>>
>>139041506
>wants to find the king as soon as possible
>faster way is to kill his opponent which also reduces the thread for the king
>instead cut himself into little pieces which makes his core incredibly fragile
>a stupid strategy that is both lengthy, unnecessary and dangerous

The strategistic mastermind ant for you
>>
>>139041506
>character has an ability to decapitate anybody instantly.
>conveniently written off of the story because he's scared.
>>
>>139042702
Why do people not team up more often in the HxH universe anyway ? We saw that Meleoron and Knuckle could combine their abilities without any notable drawbacks. Just gather a bunch of dudes, together come up with some dumb random abilities that are powerful once used together, and just destroy any motherfucker in your path.
>>
>>139043085
I'm hoping for Machi and Nobunaga to team up, since they are paired together.
>>
>>139041955
Pouf being full of himself was intentional. He was the worst at his job by design.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.