[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Special Episode 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Ihavecome.png (468 KB, 1367x727) Image search: [Google]
Ihavecome.png
468 KB, 1367x727
11 Minute special about peeking on the bathhouse is out. Maybe I'm a slowpoke and missed it earlier but it's showing up as new to me.

Fucking hilarious little special by the way. Complete tonal shift from the show.
>>
>>139030088
Shame about the shit beatbox in the first 3 minutes.
>>
LN volume 8.
https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/C_Chat/M.1458827049.A.AED.html
Haru lost left eye.
Ranta joined Orcs.
>>
>>139030088
That quality is fucking atrocious. Kill yourself.
>>
>>139030169
From what I saw in 2chan, he hadn't lost it yet, although he did promise doing it in exchange for help, and was helped.
>>
>>139031626
>he did promise doing it in exchange for help
To who?
>>
>>139030088
Will we get a release that's not huge and has jap subs?
>>
>>139032643
Maybe whoever saved Shihoru and Kuzaku. Seems like the enemies that Ranta join are orcs, and I'm not sure but they are helped by a group of orcs that isn't hostile to the ones Ranta joined?
>>
>>139032833
Sorry to bother you, do you have more spoilers?
Like what happened in the two illustration in the link above (the one with Haru and Merry and the other with Kuzaku).
Anything is fine, thanks in advance.
>>
>>139033389
The first one is likely at the end when they finally rescue Merry. From the spoilers I only know that Kuzaku's crying scene happens before Haruhiro fight Ranta for the first time, but no context were given.
>>
>Ranta betraying them to join up with Orcs

Well at least he is a confirmed shitter now.
>>
Reposting
> Because Haru and Yume were taking long to come back the other 4 divide in 2 (to look for them?)
>Haru's absence is too big so Ranta and Merry get surrounded by the enemy and surrender. >Shihoru and Kuzaku also get in a pinch but were saved (don't really understand by who)
>Haru and Yume meet the Rocks and acts with them for a bit and get their approval(?).
>On Ranta side, he challenge the enemy for a duel but loses. When it seems like they were going to be killed, Ranta surrenders and in exchange is able to look after merry temporarily (claim her for himself?)
>Shihoru and Kuzaku end up crossing with the enemy again, this time the group with Ranta. As they are perplexed Haruhiro and the others also come. Ranta and Haruhiro have a battle, Ranta then withdraw after saying some profound words.
> This is about the first half.

> Some tidbits about the second part: Haruhiro promises to pay with one eye as compensation for assistance (?)
>There is a second fight between the two
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.