[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
12-Sai Chiccha na Mune no Tokimeki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 182077.jpg (93 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
182077.jpg
93 KB, 350x500
>The story begins with Hanabi, a sixth-grade girl who is neither an adult nor a child. She deals with issues such as accidentally witnessing her homeroom teacher kissing, and worrying about experiencing physiological changes before her friends. The anime depicts a 12-year-old girl's innocent worries and first love.

And people say the loli genre is dead. Are you ready for AOTS?
>>
>Are you ready for AOTS?
I wonder if this will be subbed since Kiteseekers is half dead.
>>
File: 3532626.jpg (30 KB, 247x407) Image search: [Google]
3532626.jpg
30 KB, 247x407
Don't forget Boku no Pico 2016.
>>
>>139030848
Please tell me there will be ice cubes. If we get that and creepy-but-arousing puberty girl in the same season, I won't need the rest of the year.
>>
CR shit won't do this, right?
>>
>>139030029
>Are you ready for AOTS?
You betcha.
>>
>shoujoface
Dropped
>>
>>139030848
The shota dream dies quick in this
>>
File: w3et345d.jpg (9 KB, 281x98) Image search: [Google]
w3et345d.jpg
9 KB, 281x98
more like AOTY
>>
>>139030029
The girls look creepy
>>
>>139032155
nozaki-kun has shoujou faces all around and look how it turned out
>>
It's the teacher's fault again.
>>
>>139032336
>Kakuma AI
muh dick
>>
>>139030029
Oh yes. And look at those cute early shoujo faces too, this is going to be great.
>>
>>139030029
Will this one even be translated? The manga nor the previous OVAs weren't.
>>
>>139036089
If crunchy or someone else picks it up.
>>
>>139030029
Kodocha 2.0?
>>
>>139030029
One of the shows that I'm looking forward to most, because of the description and the nice art style. Hope they won't change the later one too much.
>>
Shoujo anime =! loli genre
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.