[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You don't understand how horny this page gets me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 013.png (180 KB, 869x1236) Image search: [Google]
013.png
180 KB, 869x1236
You don't understand how horny this page gets me.
>>
But who is she?
>>
>>139018806
Komi-something
>>
>>139018737
I want to snuggle a girl in my bed
>>
It would be better if he found Tomoko and Komi cuddling in his bed, waiting for him to join them.
>>
Why that girl doesn't approach him directly?
It can't be that hard to do some small talk instead of doing all of that creepy shit.
>>
>>139019275
>It can't be that hard to do some small talk
Did you miss the whole fucking premise of the series
>>
>>139019481
The premise is about Tomoko, not Komi-something.
>>
>>139019646
komi isn't much better
>>
>>139019734
Komi-something has another friend besides Yuu and she's serious and down-to-earth, unlike the delusional Tomoko.
>>
>>139018737
Tomoko made a friend?
>>
>>139018737
manga name?
>>
>>139019966
She got some new acquaintances. No new actual friends yet.
>>
>>139019861
>craving dicks
>genuinely appreciative of used brother towels for her birthday
>down to earth
Haha, no. Also even Tomoko has other people around willing to talk to her.

Actually, I think the introduction of a greater focus on secondary characters is a good way for the manga to sort of expand. It's easy to think that eventually the jokes might start getting stale if it's constantly about Tomoko fucking up, but I think they did a good job reinvigorating it by having Tomoko's influence bring out the worst in the people around her, especially those who might be otherwise normal. It makes it seem more like an ensemble gag comedy rather than solo depression, and it's a subtle retool that offers more flexibility in the storytelling.
>>
>>139020060
I like how delinquent-girl seems to be genuinely nice, albeit aloof, and Tomoko always triggers the shit out of her.
Tomoko is so prejudiced and devoid of empathy that she's unable to realize how her words and actions are offensive to that girl.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.