[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bitch please, just die. Please don't tell me she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 26
File: cunt.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
Bitch please, just die. Please don't tell me she's popular or has a shot at winning.
>>
Megumi a shit.
>>
>My pain is greater than yours

Utaha best girl
>>
>>139016716
>Please don't tell me she's popular or has a shot at winning.
She's the least popular main heroine and the Kuroneko of the series.
>>
>>139016716

Eriri is the third most popular.
>>
File: longing Megumi.png (2 MB, 1080x1522) Image search: [Google]
longing Megumi.png
2 MB, 1080x1522
>>139016758
*Megumi a best
>>
>>139016890
Only cause there isn`t a 4th
>>
>>139017020
There's Michiru and Izumi.
>>
>>139017140
In that case Eriri is the fifth most popular
>>
Just dropping in to say that MC fixed the situation as a kid and made it okay for them to be friends in public again but she hated him for that and kept blaming him out of pettiness for not doing what she wanted him to do in the first place. Then they didn't talk for 7 years.

Eriri a huge shit
>>
>>139017237
Nah, Eriri is still a fair bit higher than those two. She wouldn't still be the secondary main heroine if she wasn't at least somewhat popular.
>>
File: image.jpg (585 KB, 2333x1561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
585 KB, 2333x1561
Megumi already won.
>>
Eriri a best.
>>
>>139016758

I wonder who made this post.
>>
What puts Megumi above Eriri I find is that she can admit fault. She has a lot of courage, in which she will apologize when she's in the wrong, but at the same is blunt enough to point out the other sides fault as well for a conflict. She can be spiteful and harsh, but at the same time, she's caring and always there. Eriri just doesn't have that courage nor does she have that kindness.
>>
>>139017902
You. The guy who keeps making it so you can reply just like this.
>>
File: crying Eriri.jpg (369 KB, 1135x1600) Image search: [Google]
crying Eriri.jpg
369 KB, 1135x1600
>>139018055
It was Eriri's courage and persistence that got them to reconcile. Megumi already gave up.
>>
>>139016716
They got into a fight and things were said between friends. Big deal? It's like you hate good characters with flaws, and for being human. It's not like Tomoya could argue back when he realized that Eriri also suffered. He was selfish as well, never considered how could have Eriri felt and believed only he alone suffered.
>>
>>139018055
Megumi is boring.
>>
>>139018278
How so?
>>
>>139018253
>>139017322
>>
File: hot springs again.png (3 MB, 1400x1079) Image search: [Google]
hot springs again.png
3 MB, 1400x1079
>>139018278
Stop baiting.
>>
>>139018055
Yeah, nah. Eriri have real actually flaws that needs time and effort to develop and overcome. She isn't a perfect girl like Megumi who does one little negative thing and fix that little fault in one scene later as if it was a passing boo-boo to just call it character development.
>>
File: SaeKano_09_06.jpg (351 KB, 987x1503) Image search: [Google]
SaeKano_09_06.jpg
351 KB, 987x1503
>>139017356
The author should have made Utaha the second heroine instead as she's the second most popular.
>>
>>139018315
Dull as fuck personality with no exciting features. I've seen better excitement from fucking Kosaki than I have in Megumi.

>>139018378
>baiting
Nice meme.
>>
>>139018382
>Eriri have real actually flaws
Why is that every pro-Eriri post is so poorly written?
>>
>>139018382
Except Eriri's issue's are over petty trifles that she herself caused. Megumi isn't perfect by any means, she's just incredibly plain. Plain girls are great for VN heroines and such.
>>
>>139018439
>Eriri has a dull as fuck personality with no exciting features. I've seen better excitement from fucking Kosaki than I have in Megumi.
Sorry, your statement is too much of a template to take it seriously.
>>
>>139018384

Utaha got a side manga that wasn't shit, she's had more than enough.
>>
>>139018318
>hated him for that
That's not what happened. She even didn't know about Tomoy's otaku kingdom. Stop baiting.
>>
>>139018382
Girls Side 2 showed enough of Megumi's flaws. If you didn't see that you should work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>139018439
>Kosaki
I hate Megumi too, but come on. Kosaki is much worse than Megumi.
>>
>>139018384
Nah, that means being seen as the rival, following behind Megumi and being shit on. Her spinoff works because she's in such a good position.
>>
>>139018495
What a typical response from a Megumifag.
>>
>Abandon closest friend for the sake of popularity

The only proper reply for that kind of statement is "Just how important do you think you are?"
>>
>>139018439
Kosaki wouldn't have the balls to confess her feelings like Megumi did.
>>
>>139016716
Megumi a shit.
>>
>>139018553
>muh stale Kosaki comparison
>muh weightless dull complaint
Sorry for thinking you were a legit poster.
>>
>>139018571
>for the sake of popularity
>Implying that is the real reason
Seriously stop baiting. You're bad.
>>
>>139018439
What's with you fags and mentioning unrelated characters?
>>
>>139018571
Citation needed.
>>
>>139018533
It's simple, he hasn't read any of the novels and is talking shit out of his ass. That's typical for posters like him.
>>
>>139016716
literally worst girl
>>
>>139018382
Reminder Megumi's character is a self-interest mary sue by the MC himself.
>>
Kekketi-kek, you faggots.

Your beloved Megumi is going to get cucked so hard her anus will prolapse though her nose.
>>
Gotta love how the Eririfags won't even contest how she up and abandoned her 'special' friend. Because they know it's a cunt move, no excuses.
>>
>>139018209
It was Megumi who called for Eriri however. If left to just Eriri, Megumi would probably have done nothing. Eriri's issue is that she will never take the steps needed towards reconciliation and someone on the other side will do it for her. Her major issue is that she will never take that step forward and be the one who tries to reconcile or do something at the very least, leaving her relationships to stagnate and become worse.
>>
File: 1421979627021.jpg (386 KB, 1600x1136) Image search: [Google]
1421979627021.jpg
386 KB, 1600x1136
>>139018729
>get cucked
That's Eriri's favorite pastime. Isn't is sad that even a lesser heroine got more than Eriri will ever get?
>>
>>139018729
>cucked
Don't you have another erased thread to shitpost, kayofag
>>
I find this scene really annoying. Eriri is insufferable.

What, she just left him? Just like that? It doesn't make sense, why the need to actually stop talking to him? Why not stop talking with him in school and have fun with each other in private instead?
>>
>>139018705
Reminder that you're retarded.
>>
>>139018760
Eriri constantly asked Tomoya when Megumi was free, but Tomoya kept lying and said she was busy.
>>
>>139018729
Eriri will be stuck drawing for years while Megumi will always be by Tomoya's side and slowly getting him to fall for her.
>>
>>139018465
Obviously not. If they are just that, then Tomoya would feel the same way. His reactions and feelings are quite heavy, and so are Eriri's emotional feelings..
>Megumi isn't perfect by any means, she's just incredibly plain.
She's plain because she doesn't have much outstanding traits. But she doesn't have any real flaws either. She's pretty much picture perfect.

>>139018533
>Girls Side 2
>Side story volume that was released a few days ago
>Author has to release new material just to cover up Megumi's downsides
You and your summaries, right?
>>
>>139018760
This is true. It took her getting sick and Tomoya going all the way to her place and spend Christmas with her to apologize for years of suffering she caused to him. And then next novel she nearly ruined him for good for being a coward.
>>
>>139018975
>His reactions and feelings are quite heavy
He's that way towards everyone. He's quite the sperglord.
>>
>>139018975
Sorry, I actually read the original novel. The reason the author did a Girls Side instead of a main volume was because it would be too difficult to do the reconciliation scene from Tomoya's POV. In terms of development it easily has the most out of all the volumes released.
>>
>>139018884
But Eriri didn't go and try to talk to Megumi directly. She used a messenger in Tomoya.
>>
>>139018975
>But she doesn't have any real flaws either. She's pretty much picture perfect.
>>Author has to release new material just to cover up Megumi's downsides
>You and your summaries, right?

Good job on admitting you haven't even read it, shitposter. I love how you conveniently forget that Eriri's downsides were covered in a side volume too.
>>
>>139019023
>He's that way towards everyone.
Examples? Because so far only time Tomoya got very emotional and upset is when it's related to Eriri.
>>
Eriri is kind of a bitch, so what? She is still 2nd best after Megumi, she is entertaining and has her cute side too.
>>
>>139018829
She's a drama queen. Tomoya probably wouldn't settle for that though.
>>
>>139019092
>>
>>139019080
Megumi kept avoiding her.
>>
>>139019047
Why not translated an excerpt for us to shows these real flaws then? I'm sure you could, right?

>>139019090
Stop shitpostering yourself, hypocrite.
>>
>>139019192
And she could have actually done something about it instead of getting Tomoya writing a whole scenario for her. And honestly, even with reconciliation, I don't see them ever being as close as they were.
>>
>>139019196
>pointing out my shitposting means you're shitposting as well, h-hypocrite!

Okay.
>>
>>139019148
Not comparable to the breakdown Tomoya did in volume 3 at all. That was silly, not serious.
>>
>>139019196
>Why not translated an excerpt for us to shows these real flaws then? I'm sure you could, right?

You should be able to find those from the summary. But fine, I'll translate an excerpt.

Chapter 5

>"No way, I'll never give this to anyone. This is mine forever! Oh, but maybe I'll show it off to Tomoya-senpai.
>"Even though I was the one who got you the book."
>"Yeah, by exchanging the book I drew!"
>>
>>139019287
And? Tomoya is extremely hyperactive and exaggerated, but sincere. He always means what he says. But if you want a "serious" scene, read the scene when he played the game and realized how important Megumi was to the game.
>>
>>139019256
Not him, but you're are now rationalizing what Megumi did. Fact is, Eriri wanted to reconcile. Megumi avoided her, and Eriri took the hint. But she didn't give up. She tried to have Tomoya help her out, and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>139019256
Well, she needed to know when Megumi was free. Maybe she could've tried harder, but Eriri was honestly scared of Megumi.
>>
File: 1447990176732.jpg (264 KB, 1276x1585) Image search: [Google]
1447990176732.jpg
264 KB, 1276x1585
>>139016716
>Hating best girl because he doesn't understand her
I'm sorry for your bad taste.
>>
>>139019370
Eriri went to Tomoya before even trying to reconcile with Megumi. And then Megumi took the actual first steps needed to reconcile.
>>
>>139019348
>His reactions and feelings are quite heavy
We're talking about serious scenes in regards to drama and issues. You even quoted that, so how could you misunderstood what we're talking about?

The scene you're talking about related to Megumi is serous, but it doesn't show Tomoya actually sperging and injecting heavy feelings into it.
>>
>>139018506
Her manga says she did though.
>>
File: SaeKano_09_02.jpg (387 KB, 1319x997) Image search: [Google]
SaeKano_09_02.jpg
387 KB, 1319x997
>>139019115
This. I didn't care for Eriri after watching the anime, but reading the novels improved my opinion of her a lot. Megumi is still my favorite, but Eriri found her way to escalate several positions in my ranking. It is now:

Megumi > Eriri > Utaha > Izumi > Michiru
>>
File: SaeKano_08_02.jpg (612 KB, 1135x1600) Image search: [Google]
SaeKano_08_02.jpg
612 KB, 1135x1600
>>139019485
>Megumi avoided her, and Eriri took the hint.
Ahem.
>>
File: fmnX7V9.png (2 MB, 1080x1522) Image search: [Google]
fmnX7V9.png
2 MB, 1080x1522
>>139019555

You can't hate any of the girls after Girls Side 2. They're just too damn likable.
>>
>>139019504
And I'm saying that his reactions and feelings are quite heavy for everything, not just drama. I'll give you that he goes the extra mile for Eriri because she is special for him, but his feelings are always heavy. Just see how incorruptible his feelings for Utaha as a writer are, despite all the teasing and blatant hints she gives to make him realize she loves him.

>injecting heavy feelings into it.
He cried all night while playing the game.
>>
>>139019548
No. Tomoya told her after he made a place for them (or so he believed). It's not like she knew all along and was mad about that. The underlying reason she kept her distance and acted cold was because she was afraid of having to go through the ordeal (bullying, etc) again. If Tomoya didn't put a plug on his otakuism, then bullying would be inevitable (or so she believed). Both of them had their own counter understanding, and that was the whole point.
>>
>>139019148
Megumi is so tiny.
>>
>>139019685
That extra mile is what we're talking about. It reflects the point to support the significance of Eriri's flaws that relates back to those issues in the discussion. If they weren't significant, then Tomoya wouldn't be bothered nor would be so upset in such a serious, dramatic, and personal level that felt raw, arguably to the point of uncomfortable vibe. Eriri gets that way too, albeit to a less degree, but it reflects how sincere and she is and how much it means to her.
>>
>>139018533
Remember when Megumifags blamed Eriri for being the cause behind Megumi and Eriri's broken friendship? Oh wait, looks like Megumi was the bitch that broke it on her end because she's an angsty drama queen.
>>
>>139020246
Yes, anon, lick those tears.
>>
>>139020246
They were both at fault. Eriri's way of leaving didn't help things at all.
>>
>>139016716
Worst girl especially because of that episode
>>
>>139020002
I posted the Megumi cousin scene as an example of Tomoya making a big deal out of insignificant things and prove that it's not a good measure to say Eriri's flaws are significant. For Tomoya, yes, but not in the meta sense. Note that I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the anon who said they're irrelevant.

The truth is that being this a Maruto work, it is silly to pretend the flaws of one character are meaningful while the flaws of the others aren't. You could say Megumi barely had any flaws during first half of the story, and it was because the author was just giving us subtle details and glimpses of her character to make her interesting and mysterious. After volume 6 we started to see a more rounded character that has flaws like anyone else. As you yourself said, they just needed time and effort to develop - or better said in this case, be born - and overcome. Megumi as a main heroine has the benefit of having reserved the time and focus needed to develop her character and surpass the others'.
>>
This seems like a good opportunity to post this again.

Restia > Est > Rinslet > Fianna > Ellis > Claire

Sylvia > Kirin > Saya > Irene > Claudia > Priscilla > Julis

Ayase > Shizuku > Nene > Stella > Touka > Kagami

Avrora > Sayaka > La Folia > Nagisa > Reina > Astarte > Yuuma > Asagi > Yukina

Airi > Yoruka > Krul > Nokuto > Tilfarr > Phi > Relie > Sharis > Celes > Lisha

Kotori > Kurumi > Nia > Yoshino > Tohka > Yuzuru > Origami mk.II > Origami mk.I > Kaguya > Natsumi > Mayuri > Miku

Chris > Eu > Saras > Seraphim > Taeko > Kanami > Maelstrom > Naegleria > Kyoko > Ariel

Ling > Laura > Chifuyu > Tatenashi > Tabane > Cecilia > Charlotte > Houki

Uthaha > Megumi > Eiriri > Michiru

Pink > Orange > Black > Silver

You > Pest > Kuro Usagi > Leticia > Asuka > Shiroyasha > Lily

Big Nep > Noire > Nep > MAGES. > Pururut > Uzume > Vert > Blanc > Rei > Abnes > Arfoire > Compa > Nepgear > Peashy
>>
>>139020444
Fuck off.c
>>
>>139020444
Fuck off with your shit taste you retarded coconut tree.
>>
>>139018752
She was 6. Stop bring a faggot.
>>
>>139020246
Remember when Eririfags said Eriri had made up with Tomoya and they returned to being best childhood friends ever? Oh wait, she's still in the limbo without having reconciled properly with him.
>>
>>139020444
No one cares, THK copycat. Reposting it every day in hopes of acknowledgment isn't going to work.
>>
>>139020444
The only ones you got right are Blade Dance, Asterisk, Strike the Blood and Mondaiji.
>>
>>139020505
Nobody said that ever. But Eriri and Tomoya being on good terms, but have a bit of things to work out? That, I do remember being said.
>>
>>139020505
Tomoya still wants to fuck her after all the betrayal and hell she put him through. And their relationship's definitely improved since the start of the show.
>>
>>139020444
It's you again. Here's your reply.

>>138736337
Restia = Est > Claire > Rinslet > Fianna > Ellis

Mari = Lapis > Nagaru > Ouka = Kanaria > Kiseki > Ikagura > Usagi

Julis > Sylvia > Kirin > Saya > Priscilla > Irene > Claudia

Shizuku > Nene > Alice > Stella > Touka > Ayase > Kagami

Yuri > Misora > Chloe > Lecty > Rico

Natsuki > Yukina > Nagisa > Astarte > Reina > Asagi > Kanon > La Folia > Sayaka > Yuuma

Tomoyo > Chifuyu > Hitome > Mirei > Kuki = SYSTEM > Sayumi > The Rest > Hatoko

Green > Red > Yellow > Blue > Purple > Dark Green

Athena = Lu Hao > Liliana = Pandora > Ena > Erica > Alice > Guinevere > Lancelot > Annie > Aisha > Yuri

Krulcifer > Yoruka > Lizsharte = Airi > Nokuto > Sharis > Tillfarr > Philphie > Celestia

Germany > Russia > France > China > Japan > Britain > Houki

Eu = Haruna > Chris = Ariel > Lilia > Mael > Kanami > Nene > Saras > Sera > Kyouko > Taeko

Kotori > Kurumi > Nia > Yoshino > Natsume > Origami > Tohka > Kaguya > Yuzuru > Mayuri > Miku

Eriri > Utaha > Megumi > Izumi > Michiru

Pink > Orange > Black > Silver

Rin > Leticia = Pest > Shiroyasha > You > Asuka > Willa = Kurousagi > Faceless > Sandra > Lily > Shirayuki-hime

Blanc > Nepgear > Pururut > Uni = IF > Neptune > Ram = Rom > Noire > Histoire > Abnes = 5pb > Vert > Compa > Peashy
>>
File: Megumi.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Megumi.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>139020444
This seems like a good opportunity to post this again.

Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi

Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi

Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi

Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi

Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi

Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi

Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi

Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi

Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi

Blue> Blue > Blue > Blue

Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi

Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi > Megumi
>>
>>139020444
3/10

>>139020608
8/10
>>
>>139020626
>Megumi.png

Worst Shokugeki no Soma and Megumi.
>>
>>139020592
I swear I got in an argument with an Eririfag saying that they had made up and are better now than they were back after reconciling in volume 6 some time ago.
>>
File: replying to a retard reaction.gif (2 MB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
replying to a retard reaction.gif
2 MB, 500x612
>>139020666
>using the word worst and Megumi in the same sentence
>>
>>139020600
Tomoya has Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>139020692
>better now than they were back after reconciling in volume 6
I don't believe you. Or maybe you got trolled.
>>
>>139019681
This.
I hated Megumi because it seems that she was a completely mary sue, always perfect and supportive, after girls side 2 she looks more human.
>>
>>139020730
Eriri is the person he can discuss anime with the most easily. Megumi is getting there but there's a snark factor.
>>
>>139018209
>>139018760
>>139019080
Eriri did what you say she wouldn't do in GS2. Even before GS2, from our PoV we see Eriri take the first step, and later it's shown from Megumi's PoV that she's the one putting off the reconciling and only finally did take the step after Eriri GS2. And Eriri pushed through on her own strength, wouldn't let Megumi take all the blame for herself with her self-loathing.

Speed reading is bad. You should actually read the whole summary carefully next time.
>>
File: 1430417306571.jpg (2 MB, 5939x4093) Image search: [Google]
1430417306571.jpg
2 MB, 5939x4093
>>139020626
>>139020708
>She will never win the Soumab owl

Fuck that manga
>>
>STILL discussing this trash
>>
>>139020881
after Eriri in GS2*
>>
File: aLKlMkw.png (347 KB, 442x635) Image search: [Google]
aLKlMkw.png
347 KB, 442x635
>>139020882
>implying that you can win the soma bowl twice
>>
>>139020929

Just a little lower. So goddamn close.
>>
File: hn.png (409 KB, 500x734) Image search: [Google]
hn.png
409 KB, 500x734
>>139020882
>>
>>139020708
>>139020882
>>139020929
>>139020955
Woah, she's cute.
>>
File: I love megumi.png (46 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
I love megumi.png
46 KB, 1366x768
>>139020972
I know cause shes my waifu dog

>>139020949
I had an edit of that but I lost it
>>
>>139020408
Thing is, the cousin thing was otaku type of big deal. He got caught up in the moment and ranted like an otaku would. To him, it''s not insignificant, but the nature of the scenes were depicted as comical, no doubt to illustrate a parody effect.

I don't doubt the flaws in the other characters, but Megumi's flaws are so weak that I would hardly call them real. She's tame compared to some of the other characters, especially when considering Maruto. It feels like he wants to play it safe with her to avoid backlash, only allowing other characters to go past the safety zone, which actually allows those characters to feel more, well, real.

GS2 might support the contrary, but if the author have to use a side story to cover up the main heroine's inadequacies in the main story, which is to say lacking of characterization and expand upon her supposed flaws, then something is just off there.
>>
>>139021214

Megumi is shown as jealous and selfish, those flaws are as real as any other character's. She also has trouble showing her true feelings like how she acts extra cold and flat whenever she's embarrassed.
>>
>>139016716
Remember that if you ever get married, this is how it's gonna play out in the end.
>>
>>139021700
Not if the girl is caring and understanding.
>>
>>139021370
Megumi a cute.
>>
File: 1437448963148.jpg (523 KB, 1086x1454) Image search: [Google]
1437448963148.jpg
523 KB, 1086x1454
>>139021898
It's the gap moe. Megumi always acts flat, so whenever she gets embarrassed, your heart just melts. Look at her here, she can barely hide her feelings.
>>
>>139019776
Puts in a more sympathetic light but it doesn't change the fact that:

1) Her family and Tomoya were full on shameless otakus and he was an aspiring otaku subculture illustrator.
2) She stands out anyway.
3) She still chose to bow down to possibly imaginary bitches rather than stick it out with her best friend and crush as well as his bro.
4) She had 7 years to realize how silly the whole thing was and approach him and make up. Tomoya did too but in the end he still made the first move even though he had more reasons not to.

She did a real shitty thing to him and probably would have kept the silence going because of her habit of getting in her own way.
>>
>>139021214
It being a deliberate parody doesn't mean it wasn't serious on Tomoya's part. He later got punished by Megumi anyway.

And I already explained why Megumi is written differently. To put it in other terms, she's this mysterious, apparently normal girl you know nothing about at first, and become acquainted with. Just like a normal, "real" person, it's hard to tell how she truly feels about something. Nobody can read minds, and part of the fun is figuring her out. You normally don't get to know someone's real flaws until you're close enough to be considered a family member.

The story is mainly told from Tomoya's POV, not a third person narrator who spells out how a character feels and acts, or the first person perspective of her own character. GS2 is the first time we get the latter and having Megumi's POV is the biggest attractive of the novel. Totally the opposite of playing safe and allowing her to stay in the safety zone. It's the most, and best development she has gotten so far, and it was mostly the "dark" side of her character, her actual flaws. I don't think progression towards full-circle development after having seen the "light" side of her character in the main story is covering up inadequacies only because it's told in a side story. That's irrelevant.

Plus it hardly can be called a side story when it actually advanced the main story. Hell, this time it's not even retroactively added content like in GS1, GS2 (or at least Megumi's parts with Eriri) continued volume 9's storyline. The only off thing here is your distorted belief that side novels are bad even if they're actually part of the main storyline.
>>
>>139022176
>>139022610
Autism.
>>
>>139022642
>discuss anime
>get called autistic
>>
File: 1283551404733.jpg (54 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1283551404733.jpg
54 KB, 500x357
>>139022642
>>
>>139022176
>I feel it's shit, so she should too
>She should have done it in the way I like it
Projection: the post. You haters are always so desperate, I swear.
>>
>>139022837
She doesn't have to think it's shit and you don't have to be projecting to think she's a shit. I'm fine with with it narratively speaking but that doesn't stop me from forming opinions about her as a person. Seriously, you'd be calling her a faggot if she were a guy instead of a deliciously flatchested twintailed blonde.
>>
>>139022176
>retards will defend this
>>
>>139022837
>please don't call my waifu out on being a bitch
>all critcism is just hatin'
Mental five year old: the post.
>>
>twenty and seven teen
>>
>>139023118
Except that's exactly what you want her to think. Read your own retarded post that is literally projecting in hater fashion.

Yes, and nobody would be defending a bland, boring, and plain male character too.

>>139023244
Being a bitch isn't the problem. Come back when you learned how to read in opt to clutching at straws.
>>
>>139023315
>Being a bitch isn't the problem.
It isn't the only one. She's stupid too.
>Come back when you learned how to read in opt to clutching at straws.
Come back when you can type in English.
>>
>>139016716
Good thread OP. Eriri is infact the embodiment of human feces.
>>
>>139023308

Yahari maintained its popularity for two years, can Saekano do the same? Like, the reception for GS2 was insanely positive.
>>
>>139023388
Most Eririfags are ESL fags.
>>
>>139023388
Eriri's stupidity is honestly kind of endearing. It'd be boring if every character was Utaha.
>>
>>139023388
Good deflection.
>>
>>139023453
>Like, the reception for GS2 was insanely positive.

From what I can get with my poor moon skills, nips loved it. Probably more than vol 7.
>>
File: 1451096351008.jpg (367 KB, 1328x1503) Image search: [Google]
1451096351008.jpg
367 KB, 1328x1503
>people said Megumi had no romantic feelings for Tomoya

How do they even live with themselves.
>>
>>139023830
She said they came back to normal though.
>>
>>139022176
>he
You mean she. Her parents being otaku doesn't help at school where she and Tomoya gets bullied. Kids are cruel for their ages, you know

She stands out as a pretty foreign girl. She didn't get bullied until after Tomoya got close that got people thinking a weird otaku is being boyfriend to a pretty girl like Eriri.

She was and still is emotionally weak. It's just how she is. Utaha knows this if this (moe) well and that's obviously why she likes to protect Eriri. In any case, why is it always Tomoya and not Eriri who should be under consideration? Even Tomoya came to realized that he was selfish in his fight with Eriri. He dragged Eriri around and didn't stoppped to consider her. Hell, part of the reason she stayed away was for Tomoya's sake, even though such a serious decision hurts her in the process. Years later and that aspect remains the same (part of the reason why Eriri left the circle).

Now that is a moot point and you know it. Two childhood friends who had a falling out is their (cute/romantic) scenario. We, the readers, know that both ends are at fault, but both Tomoya and Eriri see things differently that prolonged the misunderstanding that caused the falling out in the first place. Both side are entitled, so who goes first shouldn't matter, but it's the resolution that does matter.
>>
>>139024008
age*
>>
File: 1426803513489.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1426803513489.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>139016716
>201X
>Still trolling best girl
I'm not amused.

This thread feel like salty and misdirected payback for the anti-threads Megumi got over the past several weeks.
>>
>>139024158
>Eriri
>best anything

By your own logic, those threads you're talking about must be misdirected payback for all the hate Eriri genuinely got when the anime aired.
>>
>>139024158
I wouldn't bet against it knowing how butthurt and defensive certain Megumifags are.
>>
>>139024211
I wouldn't bet against it knowing how butthurt, vindictive and defensive most Eririfags are.
>>
File: 1426176391350.jpg (605 KB, 1487x1601) Image search: [Google]
1426176391350.jpg
605 KB, 1487x1601
>>139024158
Eriri is love and perflat.
>>
File: Saekano_07_05.jpg (363 KB, 1228x1454) Image search: [Google]
Saekano_07_05.jpg
363 KB, 1228x1454
>>139017617
That was obvious after getting the biggest flaw event in the series.
>>
>>139024361
>flag*
>>
>>139023315
You're an idiot. The role her actions and character plays in the story is separate from my personal opinion of her. I can like the story development but still think the actor is a shit. She did something I didn't like and in turn I don't like her for it. Do you seriously think it's projecting if, for example, someone says they don't like hitler because he was vegetarian?
>>
>>139017902
Obligatory post
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.