[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on the two FMA shows? What order would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
What are your thoughts on the two FMA shows? What order would you suggest watching them for someone wanting to get into it for the first time?
>>
>>139016122
learn to catalog
>>
I suggest you go to >>>/wsr/
>>
>>139016122
Depends on what you're looking for. If you wanna experience the "official" story told in the manga, you should start by watching the first 26 episodes of the original show before starting Brotherhood.

If the overarching story of the FMA manga were broken down into a 3-act structure, those 26 episodes serve as the first act before the first show goes in an original direction. Brotherhood was made in consideration of those who had already seen the original series, so that first act is rushed through in ten episodes.

Some people would suggest you just watch Brotherhood, but they're wrong. Imagine reading/watching Lord of the Rings but skipping the first part of the trilogy, or starting the Harry Potter series on the third book after only watching the first two movies. The first act lays some important groundwork for what happens later, and Brotherhood skips most of that, so if you haven't seen the original series you'll feel lost.
>>
Watch first anime to episode 26, then watch Brotherhood starting at about episode 12 or 13.

Or just watch both shows the whole way through.
>>
>>139016202
In case you haven't notice since this afternoon we are being "raided" and by raid I mean one or two fags that are at mad some mod and keep repeating threads, baiting and posting 3DPD
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.