[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fafner: Exodus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Does Fafner Exodus continue to look as good as the first two episodes the whole way through? Even the shitty CGI from the first season looks a million times better. Not to mention the backgrounds look great It looks comparable to the movie, and I haven't noticed any QUALITY so far. I didn't notice /a/ talking about it much when it aired, does that mean it turns to shit later on or did no one from /a/ watch it when it was airing?
>>
Just my 2 cents but the UN are so fucking evil and the good guys are so fucking moralfags that at some point I stopped giving a shit
>>
>>139010795
>the UN are so fucking evil
That's not true. There are 2 or 3 characters that were eviler than evil, everyone else was doing what they think they're supposed to do to stop the Festum.
>>
Fafner threads were on /m/. Exodus is good.
>>
>>139010689
>no one from /a/ watch it when it was airing
/a/ doesn't talk about good anime. Use your head.
>>
>>139010689
>did no one from /a/ watch it when it was airing?

I attempted a few threads during airing that died with less than 10 posts. /m/ had probably the most active discussions in any western anime community.
>>
>>139010689
Exodus is pretty consistent as far as animation is concerned.

>>139010795
NUN have been justified in their actions.
>>
>>139010689
It was great. Although it falls off towards the end slightly because there's so much shit going on and the ending leaves you blue-balled.
Or maybe I need to pay more attention.
>>
>>139010689
>Even the shitty CGI from the first season looks a million times better.
But the first season wasn't CG.
And yes, it looks good throughout.
>>
>>139013156
What were the festum then?
>>
>>139013207
Looks pretty 2D to me.
>>
File: emrry.jpg (15 KB, 296x350) Image search: [Google]
emrry.jpg
15 KB, 296x350
>>139010689
The humans are sometimes QUALITY, but for a 26-episode action series it looks pretty good and is keeps you excited
>>
Art direction is pretty stellar throughout the entire run. Xebec actually putting in work for once.
>>
>>139010689
Yeah, top notch from start to finish in both parts. Based Xebec delivered for once.
>>
>>139010795
>NUNS
>Evil

They're actions and set up are justified because of how they've been fighting Mind Reading Aliens.

People in power have just heavily exploited it to serve their own ends and beliefs, with a few bad eggs as well.

The DEPLOY THE BIRDS at the end of the series prove that when information is given freely, most of the Nuns don't just keep following ROE Alpha.
>>
File: DreiZehn Obari 2.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DreiZehn Obari 2.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Also more of the BR's came out and are being retimed on /m/!

Now you can watch Canon die all over again!
>>
>>139016754
>>139016823
Xebec always puts in effort on their /m/ stuff, don't they?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.