[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Viz Media Announces Deal To Bring More Japanese Media To Hollywood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 518bx-59hEL.png (57 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
518bx-59hEL.png
57 KB, 512x512
>VIZ Media has announced a parternship with the prominent global talent and literary agency, United Talent Agency (UTA), to develop a diverse range of live-action programming based on titles from VIZ Media’s catalog of manga and anime properties. Viz notes that this includes Bleach, Death Note, Naruto, One-Punch Man, One Piece and Tokyo Ghoul, which are routinely featured on the BookScan Top 50 and New York Times bestseller lists.

Is it all ogre now /a/?Wil anime now become normalfag friendly?
>>
More and more I see people ruining my board. I'd suspect it's already succumbed to normalfaggotry.
>>
>>139008141
you'd think that /pol/ wouldn't watch anime
>>
Why does viz even get a say in what anime/manga get a hollywood adaptation?
I'm guessing this is a result of capeshit drying up now so they need something new to milk.
>>
>>139008207
Fuck off shitskin.,being a liberal anti-racist is literally the most normalfag thing you could do.
>>
>>139008278
>projecting
>>
>>139008278
Moot should have destroyed your board.

>>>/out/
>>
File: LUFFOPPER.jpg (51 KB, 477x359) Image search: [Google]
LUFFOPPER.jpg
51 KB, 477x359
I could see Death Note making for a good live action thriller.

But Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, OPM, etc. What the flying fuck who thought those would be good for live action.
>>
I'm all for it, I doubt anything will be good but like, shouldn't fail to entertain.
>>
I've been watching anime since the 1970s brother.

Anime is already normalfag tier. You are literally delusional if you think otherwise.
>>
Cast One Punch Man. Who should play Saitama?
>>
>>139008596
Michael Cera.
>>
>>139008091
>Deal To Bring More Japanese Media To Hollywood
Nuke them.

Also, fuck off.
>>
>>139008596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHWmOEVd63E
>>
>>139008378
>media actively trying to silence all non-PC opinions
>you can lose your job if you saying anything even remotely right wing
>everyone else is a leftist cuck so you'd compromise your entire social life if you said anything right-wing

Yeah,go fuck yourselves retards you must thinking you are so special and uniquie for being a free thinking atheist that thinks everyone is equal.Do you also feel edgy and rebelious whenever you spout your pro equality noborders bullshit?

You fucking tools are so retarded that you don't even realise you're doing exactly what the system wants.
>>
>>139008596
Vin Diesel
>>
File: saitama.jpg (37 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
saitama.jpg
37 KB, 350x350
>>139008596
Keanu Reeves
>>
>>139008596
He's kakkoii, Saitama should be someone weak and retarded looking.
>>
>live action shonen please stop
>>
All I want is american Gantz and Battle Royale.
>>
>>139010046
im down
>>
>>139008715

Why the fuck do you have to be racistkl? There's literally no reason to not be progressive in a constantly expanding universe. It's like ignoring that you're dying slowly. What hatred could you possibly have to hold on to while you're living? Hatred does not bring about progress for the future. Tldr learn to rid yourself of any predispositions and stigmas you have of others
>>
File: 1456777420415.png (198 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1456777420415.png
198 KB, 500x667
No, you're just gonna see more normalfag-friendly anime, not the medium as a whole.

It's like how anybody off the street knows who Superman, Batman or Spider-Man or Wolverine is, but nobody gave a shit about Iron Man or any of the other MCU characters until they started making blockbuster movies about them.

And on the other end of things, you'll see series that are palatable to western sentiments adapted.
>>
>>139012753

I don't see what else you could possibly say to lose your job
>>
>>139008091
DRAGONBALL Z WHEN.

ACT 1 = Goku vs. Piccolo at 23rd Budokai Tenkaichi
ACT 2 = Goku vs. Radditz
ACT 3 = Goku vs. Vegeta

instead we get that literal cancer by Fox.

abhorrable.

just get fucking Mega 64 to do it. christ.
>>
File: 1458784291807.png (131 KB, 561x225) Image search: [Google]
1458784291807.png
131 KB, 561x225
>>139008091
WB just killed superhero movies, so now anime is the new thing.
>>
I'll believe that anime is truly becoming live action if and only if I see a topless Scarlet Johansson ripping her own arms off trying to open a robot-tank.
>>
>>139012492
>Why the fuck do you have to be racistkl?
Because race is a biological fact,it's literally the ost natural thing in the world to be among peole that look like you and have a similar genetic makeup.Soma races are simply better than the other,in their entire history niggers haven't even discovered the wheel let alone create anything even remotely resembling a society,not to mention they have lower IQs andhigher testosterone levels.

Mixing with subhumans will only result in a mongrelized low IQ and violent population incapable of sustaining or creating civilisation.You're also assumig that other races share your completely irrational and utopic ideas of equality,but if you look at Haiti,Zimbabwe and S.Africa you will realise that they are violent and instinctive animalsthat only care for their own.TLDR i hope your family gets murdered by niggers.
>>
>>139015205
/pol/'s contribution to the quality of this website, ladies and gentlemen
great choice with these new boards moot
>>
>>139015319
Great job trying to censor freedom of speech you pathetic nigger loving cuck,how about you actually debate my arguments instead of preaching about love and tolerance you stupid fucking hippie?

You motherfuckers are going to condemn the world into an eternal dark age while thinking you're doing the right thing,simply because you are too much of a fucking pussy to accept basic biological and historical facts.You are the only one filled with hatred here,fuck off and die.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.