[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Madoka and her two friends at the beginning were really annoying.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Not knocking the show, it was great. But I was looking forward to bad things happening to her with how insipid Madoka was.

Am I alone here?
>>
Yes you are.
>>
>>139007471
Sayaka and Madoka are terrible, boring, annoying shits.
Hitomi is a bitch.
Kyouko is a bro.
Homu a best.
>>
File: 1419006151048.gif (873 KB, 520x470) Image search: [Google]
1419006151048.gif
873 KB, 520x470
>>139007471
I think that's the point of her appeal. Madoka is the cute and innocent protagonist, her role is mostly to suffer through lots of bad things. The whole magical girl concept seems to be a smashing of innocence.
>>
>>139008352
Madoka is shit
Mami is kind of shit
Kyouko is ok, but she didn't develop at all
Sayaka is kind of a good character, but all the things that happened to her felt a little bit forced
Homura is good, not great, but good, probably the best character in the show.
PMMM is not perfect, the ending was weird to say the least, most of the character were undeveloped and bland.
On the other hand, the story was good, the animation and art style were beautiful and the music...god, the music was just fantastic.
>>
>>139009719
Oh, poor little girl, she became an omniscient inmortal being...
>>
File: 1433832491323.png (92 KB, 264x229) Image search: [Google]
1433832491323.png
92 KB, 264x229
>>139009780
I know right. Having to watch as her family lives without her until they die. Not being able totalk to them for eternity. Being Madoka is also suffering.
>>
>>139009835
She didn't seem unhappy at all tho.
But yeah, that's kind of tragic i suppose, i just dislike madoka as a character.
>>
>>139009835
Madoka seems to be able to communicate with Tatsuya and Homura in the anime epilogue. You make a good point though. Maybe being a goddess is not so fun.
>>
>>139009721
Did we watch the same show?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.