[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like anime that focuses on friendship between men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
Do you like anime that focuses on friendship between men?
>>
Only if they're cute.
>>
Kids on the Slope is okay.
>>
Yes but as long as it's no homo.
>>
Start Berserk at the beginning of Golden Age and stop after Guts and Griffith finish their assassination of the queen and it's the best bro story ever told.
>>
>>139004314
Only if they're good. Like Naruto.
>>
>>139004314
Yes. I love bromance in shounen
>>
>>139004314
Absolutely.
>>
File: yes.jpg (283 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
283 KB, 1920x1080
Yes.

There's no friendship more authentic between two men who can trust each other.
>>
File: getbackers.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
getbackers.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>139004314
>>
File: 1456822711437.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456822711437.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
Only if it's two clearly heterosexual men with no fujo pandering.
>>
>>139004852
Nah, their friendship peaked when Griffith fucked a woman out of anger at Guts leaving him and thought of him the whole time. Nothing says close male friendship like screwing up your dream over a platonic bro.
>>
I do but nobody ever does it right.
It always ends like Buddy Complex. The relationships are undeveloped, shallow as fuck, and the girl always becomes more important.

I just want something like Tomodachi no Hanashi, but with less drama and more bro moments.
>>
>>139004314

Greatest bromance ever told
>>
>>139007162

It's a problem yes, it's either shallow or homolust.

Deep and heterosexual friendships are rare.
>>
Friendship? Yes.
Blatant homolust/SJW bullshit? No.
>>
I like Fafner yes
>>
>>139007162
>>139007447
I just want Gurren Lagann with Kamina and Simon during the whole series.
>>
>>139007618
Fafner was nothing but disappointment. They were just friends on the surface with no real development in the show, and then they threw random homo moments into it.
>>
I know this is a yaoi bait thread but hot blooded bromance is one of the best genres in existence.

Kyou Kara Ore Wa is probably the crown jewel of the genre
>>
File: 302283.jpg (47 KB, 520x320) Image search: [Google]
302283.jpg
47 KB, 520x320
Yeah sure. Rakugo and House of Five Leaves are among my favourite shows of the decade. Tatami Galaxy and Hunter x Hunter are some of my favourite shows ever.
>>
File: CdhXppaUEAAenbz.jpg (74 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
CdhXppaUEAAenbz.jpg
74 KB, 600x375
they're nice.
>>
>>139008125

Sadly they didn't spend much time together.
>>
>>139008125

Kenya >>>> Airi > Kayo
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.