[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Viz Media Partners With United Talent Agency for Live-Action Content
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).png (4 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
4 KB, 251x201
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-23/viz-media-partners-with-united-talent-agency-for-live-action-content/.100154

Discuss.
>>
They need to focus on localizing better series. There's so much good shit they never bring over like YKK and Qualia the Purple
>>
>>139003062
>YKK and Qualia the Purple
Literally what?
>>
maybe that bleach live action film will finally be made.
>>
inb4 the unfunny autistic faggot with the raging hateboner for Viz who refers to them as Vjizz shows up.
>>
>>139003114
>Not knowing the name of the best slice of life manga ever
Hi /v/, whats up
>>
>>139003146
That project got shitcanned ages ago. The guys who was supposed to direct it was the guy who did Wrath of the Titans, which was a huge bomb. As a result the director was thrown under the bus and the project has been in production hell ever since.
>>
>>139003248
Nothing much. Just enjoying not being a hipster faggot who only enjoys series that are obscure as fuck.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (585 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
585 KB, 1600x900
>>139003248
>/a/nons still getting butthurt about /v/ having better taste than them even to this day

delicious.
>>
>>139003383
It is anything but obscure.
>>
>>139003383
>YKK
>Obscure
I mean maybe if you're a /v/tard whose knowledge of anime/manga starts and ends at Cowboy Bebop, but it's pretty well known to people who actually read manga on the reg senpai
>>
Please for the love of God give me a Jojo live action movie!
>>
>>139003475
Hey, just because this faggot is a hipster doesn't excuse the fact that /v/ is filled with casuals who unironically enjoy Naruto.
>>139004077
>>139004462
Oh please. Maybe it's well known in Japan, but you can't expect that many international anime fans to be aware of series like that.
>>
>>139004512
>JoJo
>live-action
Holy fuck, NO.
>>
>>139002980
>live-action
No thanks.

Also, this thread descended into shitposting really fast.
>>
>>139003062
YKK is one thing, but Qualia was never the most popular shit around.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.