[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it rape?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Sendo vs Shigeta.png (604 KB, 670x501) Image search: [Google]
Sendo vs Shigeta.png
604 KB, 670x501
Was it rape?
>>
>>139001529
What?
>>
>>139001529
Shigeta deserved what came to him. You CAN'T disrespect the Nanowa Tiger.
>>
>>139001658
>Gets absolutely destroyed and can't box anymore because he wanted to act like a faggot and insult and disrespect him
I wonder if he regrets it.
>>
>>139001906
Won't be doing it again that's for fucking sure. Hell if he fought Ippo he would probably be chill like Mashiba but naw he had to taunt my boy Sendo.
>>
>>139002063
What would happen if he taunted Takamura?
Would he be a stain on the arena?
>>
>>139002158
well look what happened to hawk
>>
>>139001529
To be fair to Shigeta he had one of my favorite gimmicks in the series. The moment i heard the jabs were right straights just made Sendo that much cooler.
>>
>>139001658
>You CAN'T disrespect the Nanowa Tiger.

He didn't, he was disrespecting the Naniwa Tiger, like you are.
>>
>>139002216
True.
>>
File: itagaki sharingan.jpg (136 KB, 500x725) Image search: [Google]
itagaki sharingan.jpg
136 KB, 500x725
Can we all talk about how Itagaki just has the sharingan?
>>
no
>>
Sendo best boxer
>>
>>139002448
I'm not sure about the science behind that. If you're standing in southpaw, even if your right is the stronger arm, it still shouldn't have the power of a right straight behind it just because of the position. I guess they would be a little stronger though.
>>
>>139003840
They say that the punches felt like straights from an average boxer. That's a quote not an exaggeration.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.