[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Charlotte
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: charlotte.jpg (61 KB, 300x416) Image search: [Google]
charlotte.jpg
61 KB, 300x416
What went wrong?

It even makes me mad thinking about how much potentional the show had.
>>
>>138991802
The Nao is love.
The Nao is life.
>>
>>138991802
Needed more Venom Yuu.
>>
File: charlotte.png (704 KB, 1100x500) Image search: [Google]
charlotte.png
704 KB, 1100x500
>>138991802
Maeda used a cliché story instead of making the MC an edgelord. Only episodes 1, 7 and the last two are good.
Also, unused characters, waste of powers and insecure realtionships between the characters.

It was fun watching with /a/ though
>>
>Charlotte had potential
It was shit from episode 1
>>
>>138991802
Director: Jun Maeda
>>
>>138992031
It really wasn't. The show was a lot of fun when it was power of the week. The rushed ending completely fucked it over.
>>
>>138991802
It went completely retarded after it was revealed the MC was literally fucking the ultimate super man.

I thought the '3 second possesion' thing was an actually interesting limitation that would make for some great moments. Boy I sure was fucking wrong
>>
why did the blind imouto put strawberry jelly in everything?
>>
>>138991802
They fucked up on making the heroine used goods.
>>
I didn't really think it had potential. It was an okay show though. Stupid but I enjoyed it.
>>
The production company.
>>
>>138992149
It was speculated from early on that his actual ability is plunder, and there were tons of hints, especially in the baseball episode.
>>
>>138993217
Doesn't change the fact that it was retarded.
>>
The time-travel episode and onwards ruined it.
They should've just continued with losing his imouto, taking the weed, living the edgy life and turning it into a full-blown romance with Nao slowly pulling the nigga back on his feet till the last episode.
>>
>>138991802
They tried to do too many things. Hell the last episode alone could have been the premise for an entire show.
>>
File: nao.jpg (92 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
nao.jpg
92 KB, 1280x719
>>138991802
>What went wrong?
By pulling in the worst male MC ever
>>
>>138994005
And wasted way too many episodes on pointless shit early. Chances are it would be good if it got another season, though the creators were surely aware of the number of episodes beforehand.
>>
>>138991802
Nothing, it sold great and more Maeda+PA Works original anime will be produced.
>>
Rape
>>
>>138991802
It was only the middle that was a problem to me. It had an interesting premise, but quickly wore thin, so it was good that it decided to go crazy with it and MC losing it and joining a secret society was pretty great to watch
>>
Overhyped because of Shirobako.
It's still a decent show though.
>>
File: 1451399448523.jpg (177 KB, 732x960) Image search: [Google]
1451399448523.jpg
177 KB, 732x960
>>138991802
It wasn't Rewrite.
>>
>>138992103
No it really was complete shit from the start
>>
Needed to be 2 cour, ideally.
It was a fun ride though.
>>
I only think the ending was wrong and the ending makes up for 80 percent of the show for me.

The ending was just the worst pile of shit ever and was beyond pathetic.
>>
>>138995546
I actually liked the ending best.
>>
>>138991802
I don't like Key. Plus the whole MGS with engrish was great.
>>
It's like they mixed ideas for 3 different series in a 12 episode one.
>>
File: wont_hire_a_fucking_thief.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wont_hire_a_fucking_thief.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
Whole show should've been the MC using his powers to fuck over others and game society like some kind of superpowered Lou Bloom.
>>
>>138995546
The ending saved a mediocre show dumbass
>>
>>138991802
Basically every single episode where they go to 'convince' someone to stop using their power was absolutely shit.
>>
I liked it
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.