[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts about Orange?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Orange-Cover-Art-640x300.jpg (108 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
Orange-Cover-Art-640x300.jpg
108 KB, 640x300
Good drama? Bad drama?
>>
I would love one or two oranges right now.

>Peel vs Slice
+1 Peel
>>
>>138991301
+1 Peel here too my nigga.
>>
>>138991496
but my nigga, you do not peel off those white fibres off right? RIGHT?
>>
>>138991532
Nah, who the hell does that?
>>
Stupid time travel theory. If you're gonna go send something to the past you might aswell make a time machine instead of throwing letters in a bottle at a different ocean and it magically appearing at the right time in the right place.

And there was interdimentional cuck
>>
Bad drama, then.
>>
>>138991699
you are truly my nigga. Let's hijack this thread. Rate your citrus.

>Best: mandarins with sour core
>Worst: near expired oranges with fermented alcoholic taste and without sweetness
>>
>>138991301

JUST EAT THE DAMN ORANGES
>>
>>138991883
Are you those pretentious eat oranges in slices? It is unnatural and wasteful as leaving some attached to the skin
>>
I don't get how people can say Shinji Ikari is the ultimate pussy when Kakeru exist. He's literally the poster boy of first world problem
>>
>>138992081
shinji at least have the excuse of having to pilot a giant robot and save humanity. I know kakeru lost his mother and this is tough shit, but the author makes it seem like he is a super annoying fag.
>>
>>138992081
I don't think Kakeru was that bad, he was realistic enough for a shitty, depressed teenager. The bigger problem was how many fucks all of his friends gave about him when he didn't do much to warrant their trust or friendship, especially if you consider they mourn him over a decade into the future. I don't even remember my high school friends, if somebody I met for one year had killed himself I'm not sure it'd be bothering me now.
>>
>>138992915
Yeah, it's forced as fuck:
> I received a letter from the future saying that I need to save a guy that I dont even know
> The guy appears
> Immediately I and my friends fall in love with him

I think that's what makes Kakeru seem annoying for some.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.