[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they kill all the good characters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Akame_smiling.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Akame_smiling.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Why did they kill all the good characters?
>>
Closure
>>
>>138987807
What happened to "and they lived happily ever after"?
>>
>>138987814
That got boring
>>
>>138987814
Writers started thinking they are avant-garde and original if they kill off all characters and make everyone suffer.
>>
because tarantino
>>
>>138987867
and then 'When everyone is Super, No One Is.' happened. Similar to how turning every character into Batman made DC boring
>>
>I want this to be unique, so I'll just kill off everyone because that's totally unique

Aniki should have lived.
Best ending would have been Aniki winning. If you know what I mean.
>>
>>138987791
To leave the other characters room to grow.

Because GoT did it
>>
What happened to the new chapter?
>>
>>138987791
He ran out of ideas so he wanted to make sure there would be no readers left for the shitty ending.
>>
>>138987791

There were never any good characters to begin with. You mean to ask why the less shitty characters died off.
>>
>>138987791
But wave and kurome are still there. But I'm sure you are an anime onyl faggot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.