[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bubuki buranki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Bubuki-Buranki-Visual-SD.png (558 KB, 528x675) Image search: [Google]
Bubuki-Buranki-Visual-SD.png
558 KB, 528x675
Holy shit this show is great.

Anyone else watching this? Are we getting an S2?
>>
File: 1455573133492.jpg (104 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455573133492.jpg
104 KB, 1920x1080
>>138983801
Yes. Threads' are mostly on air day with them maybe lasting 3 days'
While there are no official news on a S2 a french simulcast website has it listed at 24 episodes and with the vents built up it cant end in one episode.
>>
>>138983801
>Flopki Nosalesnki getting a second season
Hilarious joke.
>>
>>138984289

Don't be rude.
>>
>>138983801
I like it. It's convoluted and sort of has weird pacing though. I like the animation and opening track a ton. I'm a sentai faggot, so this is right up my ally.
>>
>>138983801
I doubt they can end it here at 12 episodes when when Azuma's sister hasn't even shown up yet
>>
>>138984904
>It's convoluted
it just backs adn for and examine many angles at the same time, but is not "convoluted" the premise was simple, go back to magic floating island with Oubu
>>
>>138985135
Really?
The villain act that all of the elite four put on for the entire series only to drop it when the kids weren't around?
The other nations with dead hearts that 'suddenly' get involved probably because of the sister?
The mom never explaining shit?
I still like it, but its dumb and fun and thats how it should be.
>>
>>138985531

They got involved because Oubu was reactivated.
>>
>>138985531
>The villain act that all of the elite four put on for the entire series only to drop it when the kids weren't around?
whats wrong with that, they already resolved why nigger and hat where doing things on the back ground

>The other nations with dead hearts that 'suddenly' get involved probably because of the sister?
cause a new heart was for they to take THAT WAS NOT THE UNBEATABLE ENTEI..

>The mom never explaining shit?
whats to explain>
>>
I need more Zetsubi
>>
>>138986468
>>
>>138986468
I need more ZetsubixHiragi,they are fuckin hilarious
>>
>>138983801
Holy shit i just had a dream about this show. Yeah its guckong fun i love it. It needs to have a second season im sure it will happen
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.