[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, what the hell? Isn't he wanted by the police? And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Wait, what the hell? Isn't he wanted by the police?

And he just casually goes for a coffee?
>>
So.. in this episode, that girl ends up believing in the MC because her dad was accused of stealing a chocolate bar which led to losing his job and getting a divorce? And she also knew the murder had his mom's cell phone?
>>
>>138981368
He needed a break.
>>
>>138981422
>that girl ends up believing in the MC because her dad was accused of stealing a chocolate bar which led to losing his job and getting a divorce?
she sides with him because she believes he's telling the truth just like she believes her dad was telling the truth, and wants to stick up for someone who has nobody on their side

> And she also knew the murder had his mom's cell phone?
the murderer was pretending to be satoru, and the text came from satoru's mom's number.
>>
>>138981368

How many wanted criminals do you know by face?
>>
>>138981368
When you're japanese a crowded public place is the perfect spot to hide in.
>>
>>138981693
I don't know about japan but in america they put wanted criminals' faces on TV all the time
>>
>>138981368
There are way too many plot holes in this show I don't even care anymore. I mean, they don't even tell how the hell he could time travel in the first place.
>>
>>138981874
it's supernatural you dip
>>
File: 1443504007503.png (345 KB, 620x770) Image search: [Google]
1443504007503.png
345 KB, 620x770
>>138981791
What's the point? It's not like you can tell one black person from another.
>>
>Wait, what the hell? Isn't he wanted by the police?

yeah, because the police always catch criminals right away, right?
>>
>>138981905
mah nigga.
>>
File: 1457427434726.jpg (79 KB, 551x600) Image search: [Google]
1457427434726.jpg
79 KB, 551x600
>>138981955
>comparing France and Belgium to based Nippon

Japan isn't full of illegal migrants from North Africa and the Middle East.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.