[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the saddest shit ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Was this the saddest shit ever?
>>
File: 0.jpg (33 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
33 KB, 720x544
Requesting that collage of sad anime moments
>>
>>138981227
I just marathoned spirit circle. What the hell caused the tower to explode in lafalles or whatever his name's life? Apparently black hole bomb didn't destroy earth.
>>
>>138981227
nope, close to. anime never. its better she both died. but she being the only one alive fills with suffering makes it sad
>>
>>138981323
What makes you think that it wasn't the Black hole bomb?
>>
>>138981491
The world wasnt destroyed.

And was the genderbend life after the lafalle life or before since robotcat was there I assume traveling back in time?
>>
>>138981557
But, it was destroyed...Lafelle is the final link in Fortuna's chain; the black hole bomb literally destroyed everything.
>>
>>138981792
What? Fuuta said that Fortuna came after Lafelle.
>>
File: 16 (1).jpg (99 KB, 728x1151) Image search: [Google]
16 (1).jpg
99 KB, 728x1151
>>138981227
>>
File: 17.jpg (158 KB, 728x1146) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
158 KB, 728x1146
>>138982080
>>
>>138981227

I don't know how sad when I can feel when Im noticing star wars references

unless Im thinking about star wars. that's tragic
>>
>>138981792
It destroyed that one earth at least but it did not destroy souls
>>
>>138982000
It's not linear, They explained it in the newer chapters.
>>
>>138982983
I thought it destroyed a portion of Earth. That sea of darkness - or whatever it was Fortuna eventually escaped to - was caused by it, I thought (he tried to tell Koko that "ancient technology caused it long ago")?
>>
>>138982080
Saddest thing was slogging through 2 years of waiting for the finale to get good, his identity to everyone and evacuation was good, then what the fuck was he smoking.
>>
>>138984256
Also I meant to say it never did, you thought Haruhi diehards had patience, that was only 2 months.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.