[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>they said Megumi had no romantic feelings for Tomoya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (585 KB, 2333x1561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
585 KB, 2333x1561
>they said Megumi had no romantic feelings for Tomoya
>>
>>138978472
Not gonna translate that at all? Sweet.
Good thread
>>
>>138979778

“How is it? Is it done?”

“It’s going pretty well. Thanks for helping with the reconciliation scene, Eriri.”

“Hey, Megumi.”

“Hm?”

“Meguri and Eriri, is everything back to normal for them?”

“…”

“Megumi”

“Even if time passes, nothing completely goes back to normal.”

“But what about things like unchanging feelings or eternal love?”

“Feelings keep on changing, Eriri.”

“And that means…”

“Like, there’s someone who you had never felt anything towards before, but one day, that all changes.”

“Ah…”

“Of course, there are also times when those feelings go back to normal.”

“So which is it!?”

“Who knows? I can only say this.”

“And that is?”

“At the very least, that’s happened to me once.”

“…”

“What about you, Eriri?”

“My feelings have never changed like that.”

“But size changes, right? They get bigger and smaller…”

“If that’s the case, then yeah, they’ve changed, but…”

“But?”

“They’ve never gotten smaller.”

“…I see.”
>>
>>138979829
God bless
>>
File: Saekano_07_c02_alt.jpg (414 KB, 1533x768) Image search: [Google]
Saekano_07_c02_alt.jpg
414 KB, 1533x768
It was a logical development. I'll miss the enigmatic Megumi Kato. I want to see how far she's going to take those feelings for Tomoya and how the Eriri factor plays out in their relationship.
>>
>>138979829
>“They’ve never gotten smaller.”
Based Eriri.
>>
>>138980098

Megumi is so solidly in the friend zone and Eriri has such a lead. It'll be interesting to see how she wins.
>>
Didn't Eriri fuck some other doujin circle dude? Why is she spouting this shit about loving Tomoya?
>>
>>138981322

She's doing this because she loves him.
>>
At least she's still rather bold and sharp even if she doesn't explicitly state it, even giving off a menacing tone to her rival. This is a nice change of pace compared to certain other heroines who go full autistic moeblob when romantic feelings start budding.
>>
File: hot springs.jpg (973 KB, 2648x2042) Image search: [Google]
hot springs.jpg
973 KB, 2648x2042
Why did it take so long for her to call him Tomoya-kun?
>>
>>138979829
This just makes me think her feelings have already returned to normal.
>>
>>138978472
Not a confirmation >>138979829

>>138979829
>They’ve never gotten smaller
The tears will be delicious.
>>
Do you guys honestly think anyone other than Megumi can still win? I mean, on top of her being the obvious main choice, the author even wrote spinoffs where Eriri and Utaha end up with Tomoya, so that pretty much confirms that they aren't going to win in the main story.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.