[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kizumonogatari
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1112134hopping_monkey.gif (876 KB, 448x251) Image search: [Google]
1112134hopping_monkey.gif
876 KB, 448x251
About to watch this shit /a/
How hyped should I be?
Also who else is here at the Music Box theater to watch it?
>>
>I'm currently sitting in a room with another /a/non

Disgusting
>>
Holy shit they're still doing screenings?
>>
thought this was done. The movie is fuckawesome, anon, have fun.
>>
have fun anon! really wish i could watch this in a theater but no one i know wanted to go
>>
>>138971087
Say that to my face pussy
I bet you're one of these filthy casual that's walking out right now.
>>
>>138973118

No post credits, oh well /a/non. See you for part 2
>>
>>138973337
See you for part 2 /a/non
We may not have met, one another but, maybe we will next time
>>
>>138969617
So how was the movie?

Is it justifiable to split it into three parts?
>>
>tfw want to see this but have to wait until blurays or something come out.

FUCK
>>
>>138971087
So lewd. These fags might as well be holding hands
>>
>>138973654

If you appreciate the wordy/secenic parts of monogatari that goes at a snails pace to ever get anywhere. 3 parts just simply isn't enough.
>>
>>138973654

Fantastic. I felt it definitely gave the light novel story more flavor, though they did have to cut some stuff I liked out. I honestly think the 3 movie idea is justified. I didn't exactly want to sit for another 2 hours, and the story arcs perfectly split into 3 anyways. Plus, this was a very dense one hour movie so I felt I got my moneys worth
>>
>>138973996
Good to hear! I wasn't able to make it to any of the showings near me (the closest being a 5 hour drive) since I had a bunch of scheduling conflicts.

I'll wait patiently for the blurays though.
>>
>>138973654
this is honestly just an introduction.

I was disappointed
>>
>>138973654
OP here
Basically what this guy said >>138973996
Absolutely loved it and I am looking forward to the rest of the movies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.