[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that you should always skip the first episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: gungrave.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gungrave.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
Daily reminder that you should always skip the first episode of this show.
>>
>>138964161
Mika a cute!
>>
>>138964161
This was a good show.

The sci-fi parts were a little weak but god damn the mafia-style parts were 10/10.

And that fucking ending. ;_;
>>
>>138964161
But why?
>>
>>138965153
Watch it and you'll know.
>>
>>138966919
But aren't we supposed to not watch it?
>>
>>138965153
Gungrave was a game first and the first 2/3rds or so of the anime are actually nothing like the game so I assume the first episode of the anime (which is set towards the end of the anime) is there to show fans of the game right off the bat that the show would eventually get to the game's plot.

It also gives away several spoilers that people who played the game would know already but complete gungrave virgins wouldn't and probably wouldn't want to be spoiled on.
>>
>>138967428
Person who played game first and then watched anime later, can confirm this. You'd enjoy it a lot more if you skipped the first episode, especially since you don't expect the sci fi elements.

I'm still surprised at how good this is for a video game adaptation, can't think of any other cases like it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.