[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think of a series, any series at all. Anime, manga, doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: f010.jpg (167 KB, 728x684) Image search: [Google]
f010.jpg
167 KB, 728x684
Think of a series, any series at all. Anime, manga, doesn't matter.

Got one? Good.

How should it have ended? How close was the writer in nailing a perfect ending?
>>
Deathnote, Light should've killed everyone and be less retarded/the genius he was made to be at the start
>>
File: BASkKnW.jpg (14 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
BASkKnW.jpg
14 KB, 500x281
>>138963618
My favorite line in my favorite series' ending was:

"Recommend me some manga with good endings."
>>
>>138963785
>Manga
>Good endings

Pick one.
>>
>>138963975
AssClass has a decent ending.
>>
>>138963785

GE-Good Ending. :)
>>
I ended up thinking of a VN (untranslated), so I don't know if it applies. I would like to know what happened after the insane yandere forced the MC to get her pregnant and teamed up with her equally insane, skull-collecting sister to continue their cannibal father's legacy.
>>
File: mx0.jpg (97 KB, 728x1059) Image search: [Google]
mx0.jpg
97 KB, 728x1059
>>138963618
>how close was the writer in nailing a perfect ending?
As far as humanly possible i´d say.
>>138963975
I enjoyed the endings of Prunus Girl, Comic Studio, Ranma1/2, etc. Not all endings are bad.
>>
>>138963668
the live action ending was actually perfect.
>L writes his own name in the death note, but for 24 days later or whatever the max limit is
>lets Kira think he was out-smarted, Kira writes L's name down, L "dies"
>but really he's not dead, because his death has already been predetermined - 24 days later. Nothing can change that, not even another Death Note
>Kira gets lax now that he thinks L is dead
>L sets up some trap or something, working from the shadows
>swimming instruction scene, the finale goes down pretty much like the manga, Ryuuk refuses to save Kira
>L dies a few days later, knowing that he solved the greatest case of his career and nothing else would ever compare
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.