[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: why.jpg (17 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
17 KB, 500x281
why
>>
why
>>
biology
>>
perverted otaku blown the heck out
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nc339hoSzU1ri4d3y.png (192 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nc339hoSzU1ri4d3y.png
192 KB, 500x278
why not
>>
cause im so fricked up
>>
why not
>>
if young metro dont trust you
>>
I'M GON SHOOT
>>
YOU ARE NOW LISTENING TO THE HOTTEST PRODUCER WITH THE HOTTEST BEATS
>>
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
Why id Anno obssesed with hands?
>>
>>138960937
More importantly, Why did he want to show his audience a 14 year old boy's hand covered in cum?
>>
>>138960993
Cus he's so fucked up
>>
>>138960908
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR
NON
STOP
BEATS
ON 104.7 THE ANGEL
>>
>>138960647

He just wanted to ask her if she'd tasted the new zero cal LCL he was trying.
>>
>>138961035
bR O A D S

I N

A T L
T
L
>>
>>138961082
lmao
>>
Why are anime characters so bad at eating yogurt?
>>
>>138960647
Why he didn't come inside her ?
Why on his hand and not on the bed or anywhere else?

the whole anime is a big why desu, to this day i still don't understand wtf happened in the end
>>
>>138963029
He didn't want to get German AIDS
>>
>>138963029
>At last Anno asked me "Miyamura, just imagine you are sleeping in your bed and a stranger sneaks into your room. He can rape you anytime as you are asleep but he doesn't. Instead, he masturbates looking at you, when you wake up and know what he did to you. What do you think you would say?"

Anno is a freak, and Shinji is beta.
>>
>>138963056
Ice yourself filenames kun.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.