[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point did you realise that moeshit was garbage, /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
At what point did you realise that moeshit was garbage, /a/? Pic related for me, and it's only gone downhill from there.
>>
>>138958689
That's not moeshit, that's tsunshit. Two distinct types of shit, bro.
>>
That's not moeshit, that's romanceshit

Stupid highschool romance love-comshit
>>
File: vstarterpack.jpg (457 KB, 1994x948) Image search: [Google]
vstarterpack.jpg
457 KB, 1994x948
>>138958689
Hello /v/ermin
>>
It was good for its time. You only didn't like it, because you experienced too many similar works before watching this you retarded shitter.
>>
>>138958915
>It was good for its time.
Anon, Toradora is 7 years old. It's not like there's been a defining masterpiece in that time that's completely changed the romance genre.
If you have to be inexperienced in anime to enjoy a show, that show is probably just shit.
>>
>>138958689
>toradora
>moeshit

Now you are just spouting buzzwords and being retarded.
>>
>>138959006
So shows which are only good if you're experienced in anime are shit, too. Great, now we only get low entrance bullshit like videogames. Nice logic.
>>
>>138959018
It's shit nonetheless.
>>
>>138959051
>So shows which are only good if you're experienced in anime are shit, too.
I never implied that you mongoloid. If you have to be experience to enjoy it, it's probably niche which is fine. If you have to be unexperienced to enjoy it, that means there are a number of works that are similar and far better than it, which means that it's trash.
>>
>>138959198
Yet you just pretend like there is only one approach to making enjoyable entrance anime so they have to be similar, but niche anime are all completely different. Sure, entrance anime relies more on tropes than niche stuff, but if you don't enjoy them at least a bit you're not going to watch more than two shows per season. It doesn't make the anime shit if there are simar works. You'd have to criticize the anime itself instead of just uttering a critique on the general system.

Beginner anime rely more on simpler tropes which are annoying to long time anime fans, but it doesn't make the anime bad. At some point you're just no longer the audience of certain anime.
>>
>>138959198
>If you have to be unexperienced to enjoy it, that means there are a number of works that are similar and far better than it, which means that it's trash.

You are wrong.
>>
>>138958689

>I don't know what moeshit is
>>
If you hate moeshit, you don't enjoy life
>>
>>138959504
How am I wrong?

>>138959431
Tropes are not what make it bad. Being bad is what makes it bad. Even people who've watched shows forever can enjoy tropes. They probably do, otherwise they wouldn't still be watching anime.
My point about other shows is that if there are other shows that are similar to the show in question but better, then the show in question is probably bad.
>>
>>138959760
>How am I wrong?

You are assuming that first, there are things in which you HAVE to be inexperience to enjoy, and second that "there are a number of works that are similar and far better than it, which means that it's trash."

And seriously dude. Toradora moeshit? what's wrong with you /v/vermin?
>>
>>138959879
I'm not OP. I'm responding to this >>138958915 idiot spouting bullshit about how you have to be inexperienced to enjoy it and how it was "good for its time."
>>
There are males and no yuripandering in Toradora

So its not really moeshit
>>
>>138958689
Get the fuck out of /a/, you piece of shit newfag.
Consider suicide.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.