[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I watched the entirety of UBW hoping it would eventually get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Type-MoonFes02.jpg (124 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Type-MoonFes02.jpg
124 KB, 400x300
I watched the entirety of UBW hoping it would eventually get better.

It never did.
>>
I keep following OP thread hoping he stopped being a faggot.

He never did.
>>
>>138951983
Me fartest right
>>
>>138951983
Dude, it's Fate shit, what did you expect?
>>
File: 1457759488253.png (1 MB, 975x1279) Image search: [Google]
1457759488253.png
1 MB, 975x1279
Luvia Bestia!

OHOHOHOHOHO
>>
all the seiyuus are old and busted
>>
>>138952141
luvia a shit
>>
>>138951983
We warned you not to watch Miura shit.
>>
File: 1433955532466.png (346 KB, 458x570) Image search: [Google]
1433955532466.png
346 KB, 458x570
>>138952079
>fartest
>>
>>138951983

Who are the women posing in pic?
>>
>>138953618
The voice actresses
>>
>>138953416
What's wrong with it?
>>
I'm currently reading the VN and at least, it's more interesting than the Fate route.
>>
File: i wanna play a game.jpg (66 KB, 432x1168) Image search: [Google]
i wanna play a game.jpg
66 KB, 432x1168
Nasu: I told Aniplex's producer that I wanted the Fate/Zero novels turned into an anime. It was a good suggestion.

Many anime fans want there to be a lot of cute bishoujo characters in the work, and while they work hard to meet those needs, Iwakami, an important producer at Aniplex, wasn't satisfied just by doing that. I suggested that he tackle Fate/Zero, a dark and serious story full of raw emotion. He had the resolve, and that's how they ended up adapting Fate/Zero.

Takeuchi: Many anime studios wanted to make Fate/Zero into an anime, but as far as actually doing that, I couldn't feel very excited about the idea. It was a story that came into being out of the love and respect that Urobuchi-san had for Fate/stay night, and was designed to deepen the enjoyment a reader could get out of Fate. Adapting it into an anime might mean stepping on that love, and I didn't want to make something that didn't capture the feeling of the original novels.

Nasu: In addition to the original game, there's a fan disk and many other items. Maybe that's intimidating to a beginner. Setting that aside for a moment, I want people to see the anime version of Zero. Even without knowing the story of Fate/stay night, you'll get pulled into the story of Fate/Zero. While Zero is a part of the Fate universe, I think the anime version of Zero is good enough to stand on its own as a superlative work. Please check out Zero.

Takeuchi: Many anime studios wanted to make Fate/Zero into an anime, but as far as actually doing that, I couldn't feel very excited about the idea. It was a story that came into being out of the love and respect that Urobuchi-san had for Fate/stay night, and was designed to deepen the enjoyment a reader could get out of Fate. Adapting it into an anime might mean stepping on that love, and I didn't want to make something that didn't capture the feeling of the original novels.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.