[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many absolutely amazing girls stuck in fujoshi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
Why are there so many absolutely amazing girls stuck in fujoshi series? I thought fujos feel threatened by girls being around their precious homos.
>>
The thing about series like that is that the girls aren't restricted by the guidelines of moe, so they're free to be interesting characters.
>>
File: cover2c.png (1 MB, 761x1627) Image search: [Google]
cover2c.png
1 MB, 761x1627
>>138950566
Maybe fujoshi are better at creating female characters. My waifu was created by a fujoshi.
>>
>>138951288

I think it has more to do with the fact they are not chasing after a dick of some shitty self insert MC.
>>
eh k didn't seem pure fujoshit to me
i remembered neko naked almost always, a sawa bitch having her tits all over the place, blue, etc
>>
>>138951632

Very few series are "pure fujoshit".

But it was a bishie fest full of homo undertones.
>>
>>138950566
Fujo shows without girls means no self-inserting for fujos.
>>
>>138952770
>cute as fuck albino loli
>with two dads
>and a bunch of homos who like her
>and then she becomes their "king"

Yeah, sounds like a perfect fujo self insert.
>>
File: 1444508752254.png (721 KB, 1000x888) Image search: [Google]
1444508752254.png
721 KB, 1000x888
Sports anime,Haikyuu (pic related), Yowamushi, Diamon no Ace etc, always have some top tier girls, but they are stuck in shows labeled as fujoshi since guys happen to trust each other and give meaningful glances.
Baby steps is the exception to this rule it seems though.
>>
>>138951392
That's one of the limitations of moe. If she's not a satellite character for the MC, with her entire existence revolving around his dick, she makes the otaku feel insecure.
>>
>>138952963

That's why you make all-girls shows instead.

Harems sell like shit these days.
>>
>>138953145
Same thing, except instead of revolving around the MC's dick they revolve around being semi-retarded, hyper-virginal, and sticking silly words at the end of every sentence.
>>
>>138953268

Sure thing. That's exactly what Madoka, YuYu, GuP or Symphogear was.
>>
>>138954949
Madoka is an exception, although not entirely free from that, and the other three are pretty restrained too. Besides, a couple of exceptions don't prove anything in the face of everything else.
>>
>>138954949
Other than Madoka they still have that though, they just have an actual plot as well unlike generic CGDCT shows.
>>
>>138953268
Yeah even if a girl's existence doesn't revolve around a dense harem MC, girls in SOL series still tend to be "safe" characters created specifically to appeal to otaku fetishes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.