[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did I fucking watch /a/nons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: akira_movie_poster.jpg (179 KB, 600x846) Image search: [Google]
akira_movie_poster.jpg
179 KB, 600x846
What did I fucking watch /a/nons
>>
your mom
>>
Read the manga.
>>
best anime ever.
>>
>>138947528
Fuck the manga, read the book.
>>
>>138947056
the best
>>
>>138947056
An excellent anime, that unfortunately falls into the category that FAR too many adaptations do. It was an adaptation based on an unfinished product.
>>
>>138947056
A relatively straightforward piece of Japanese cyberpunk.
>>
One of the most overrated anime movies of all time.
>>
>you will never be a delinquent biker ganger in neo-tokyo
>>
>>138947056
overrated garbage
>>
>>138948082
If I wanted humor I'd ask what your one rep maxes are
>>
>>138948143
>Implying Akira isn't overrated as fuck
Not him, the good animation is the only merit of the film.
>>
>>138948143
and yet you made this thread
>>
>>138948160
soundtrack
>>
>>138948160
That's the whole point of the movie, read the manga for the story.
>>
>>138948525
I'm just saying that the movie is overrated, not bad. You don't make a masterpiece with just good production values/animation, it also needs good characters, story, pacing, among other things.
>>
Judging by your image I'd say you watched Akira
>>
>>138947056
A shitty 80s anime only hipsters like
>>
>>138947056
Akira from the looks of it.
>>
while the manga was great i still liked how they worked the story into the movie
>>
>>138947056
Shit shawty
>>
>>138947056
a landmark in eastern animation
>>
>>138949817
Landmark of film in general.
>>
A fantastic anime with incredible animation.
Now read the manga instead for the significantly improved story
>>
The 2001 of animu
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.