[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post LN Ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 18
File: romanempire.jpg (96 KB, 700x487) Image search: [Google]
romanempire.jpg
96 KB, 700x487
The more ridiculous the better

>What if one day you found a path to another world?
>Would you tell all; to become a legend forever in the annals of two histories?
>Or would you keep it as your secret knowledge; like a treasure to be guarded?
My name is Nakamura Jack and I will never forget the fateful day I made that decision.
Even now, I truly believe that it was all fate.
>This is the story of Jack, the first Japanese Emperor of the Roman Empire.
>>
A boy is walking home from school one day when, suddenly, a girl falls from the sky.
>>
ok so there's this high school boy
>>
File: dancing loli.gif (483 KB, 243x270) Image search: [Google]
dancing loli.gif
483 KB, 243x270
The MC has a harem.
He picks best girl who is not main girl and they live happily ever after
>>
My Little Sister Wants To Unite The Germanic Peoples Under One Flag?!
>>
>>138935461
Would read
>>
>>138935341
Just like Shuffle.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.
>>
>>138935341
But she becomes main girl if she's picked.
>>
>>138937262
Not if he picks her at the very end randomly
>>
File: 534345980.jpg (189 KB, 766x865) Image search: [Google]
534345980.jpg
189 KB, 766x865
>>138935461
keks
>>
A loner NEET perverted otaku sub-degenerate cis-scum in Japan is suddenly gifted with the awesome power to impregnate any woman in the world simply by holding her hand.

God is actually a 4,593,433,234,332,304 year old loli and gifted our MC because Japan's birthrate is rapidly declining and she's running out of ideas fast.

MC thinks nothing of this and decides that this power is pretty fucking stupid, but then later that evening his mother was about to fall down which prompted MC to grab her hand to save her from a serious injury. Right that second MC impregnated his own mother, who then had a massive orgasm.

MC gets traumatized for impregnating his own mom. Loli God reassures him that he's not actually spreading his own seed, but actually spreading God's seed. He's spreading the word of the Lord through each and every handshake.

MC is scared and suffering from massive trauma.

Madness ensues in school when he then gets in random hijinks that ultimately leads to him grabbing other girl's hands and making them cum like crazy and getting the word of the lord until labor.

VN ends with MC grabbing Loli God's hand and making her cum so hard the earth started raining God juice and she gives birth to Jesus 2.
>>
>>138939567
>hand holding leads to pregnancy
>not incest because god sperm
>jesus was a god sperm
>>
I Was On An Island Vacation With My Childhood Friend But Then We Got Kidnapped By Somali Pirates!?
>>
>>138937246
obligatory
>>
>>138939567
>MC impregnated God and created the second Jesus
>>
File: anime character.png (248 KB, 719x909) Image search: [Google]
anime character.png
248 KB, 719x909
Finally, after years of work, Hyojun-kun has finished his time machine! He is ready to start traveling through time!
As soon as he reaches his first destination, however, he finds something wrong with the timelines that he travels to.

All Of The World's Historically Famous Figures Are Little Girls?!?

Join Hyojun as he travels with Georgia Washington-san, Ari(stotle)-chan, Ghenki Khan-san, and many more across time!
>>
My Therapist Can't Be That Sadistic: How I Sought Professional Help And Visited a Dominatrix by Accident.
>>
>>138940709
>NTR
>>
There were three friends from childhood. A boy always liked his childhood friend. But she always liked the other and so did the other childhood friend. The mc's two childhood friends end up confessing to each other and end up dating. The mc gives up and is happy with the fact that two of the most important people in the world to him are being together. But tragedy struck as truck kun decides to try to take the couple's life. The mc pushes them out of the way at the cost of his own life. At his last words, he confessed but was happy anyways with the two being together. He is reincarnated into a fantasy world where he lives in the slums and with the same face he had. He has to struggle living all alone and was about to die until he meets the demon king. The demon king saves his life falling in love with him. He falls in love with her knowing she is the only one to treat him kind than the rest of the world. Demons were believed to be the enemy but the kingdom was evil. A summoning ritual occurs where his old childhood friends are to defeat the demon king.
>>
I Was Cheerfully Installing A New Window Pane The Other Day But When I Lost My Footing And Fell, I Accidentally Landed On My Adorable Little Sister, Killing Her Instantly But Saving My Life; And Now I Have To Try And Pick Up The Pieces Of My Shattered Life!?
>>
In the far future, only girls can properly attune to the force. But that changes when one boy from the legendary Skywalker bloodline shows the ability to use the force and is entered into Jedi-Gakuen. This annoys his childhood friend who is a girl and one of the best pilots their age, and she swears to convince him to join her as her Partner in smuggling and adventure. Meanwhile, his non-blood related sister who disappeared 10 years ago and can be described as having deep-love for her older brother is rumored to have been spotted as a powerful Sith Lord in training.

Who will win over MC in the power struggle between the Light Side and the Dark Side, and who will win MC's heart? Find out in Star Wars: Force of the Heart
>>
I'm In Love With A Girl Who I Can't Win But With The Power of Hijinks I Will Get My Way?!

A boy falls in love with some popular girl, but for various reasons he is unable to tell her true feelings. He falls into a depression, until one day he discovers that his cellphone (which he rarely used as he was anti-social) has the girl's phone number. Excited, he calls the girl, and finds out that the girl loves him too.

The next day, he is horrified to learn that the girl has died in a tragic accident. The boy falls into a deep depression, and to get over his depression. He decides to write an LN partly based on his life, and eventually, he is redeemed when his LN is published and shatters sales records.

The LN's name? Keit-Ai.
>>
>>138941140
As a history buff I would watch this.
>>
I Only Wanted To Make America Great Again And Now I'm Being Chased By Seven Cute Girls Who Are Actually Assassins!?
>>
>>138942402
lefty girls cant be cute desu
>>
>>138943491
Spoken like a true cuck.
>>
My Little Sister And I Spent The New Year Vacationing In Munich But The Refugees, They...!
>>
File: 1434081025032.jpg (41 KB, 661x720) Image search: [Google]
1434081025032.jpg
41 KB, 661x720
MC's little sister does not want to fuck him.
>>
A morbidly obese otaku is transported into a world of perpetual snow. That place is populated only by cute girls with perfect bodies, who are not very good with the cold.

Because of his 88% body fat, he is able to resist the cold and so he is sought by the rival kingdoms of the world to become their hero. To win him over, they sent him each of their most beautiful princesses, in order to seduce him into joining their kingdom!
>>
My Hand Suddenly Turned Into A Little Girl And Now Everyone In My Class Is Jealous!
>>
My Zombie Hitler Ghost Grandmother Is My Little Sister?!
>>
My Little Sister Hates Me So Much That She Rapes Me Every Night! Can Someone Please Save Me!?
>>
File: 1436146060896.jpg (271 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1436146060896.jpg
271 KB, 1024x768
>“Ahhh… I wish I was a girl’s panties” After Yuuji said that, his imouto Miko left him and is now staying at the girls’ dormitory. He debated if panties would be too stimulating and if he should be a skirt or a chair instead, all the while lamenting why he was born a human. Coming home one day, he came upon a talking cat-like thing that had collapsed. As thanks for taking care of her, she gives him a cell phone that allows him to transform into anything! Armed with his new ability, he heads out to fulfill his dream of teasing girls.
JAPAN
>>
Its your, kikes fault that I'm not popular
>>
>>138935115
AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS
>>
File: 1357954054211.jpg (284 KB, 1003x1416) Image search: [Google]
1357954054211.jpg
284 KB, 1003x1416
>>138942250
FINDS
>>
>>138942250
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
>>
Ryu and Hiroki's Excellent Adventure

>Two worthless teenagers find out if they have what it takes to make their rock band succeed
>An improbable series of events later they get a concert live broadcast on public TV.
>Season Two involves a time traveling kei car
>>
>>138942250
Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
>>138943491
An average high school student stumbles upon the left-handed conspiracy that will rock the halls of power right down to their foundations.
>>
A young boy who was orphaned by the always traumatic "Insert Name Here" disease is a total loser. He is bullied constantly, he has to work 5 hours a day to support himself on top of school, and his childhood friend stated going out with a jerk. So yeah, his life is pretty crappy.

But everything changes when he meets IT.

Locked in darkness at the heart of the mountain, the cosmic horror slept until it was awoken by our hapless hero. Instead of outright killing the boy, the entity decides to bestow unimaginable dark power upon him. The young man is thrust into a world of endless terror, true love, and tentacles.

Ladies and gentlemen of 4chan, I present to you:

Saito Nakamura: Cthulhu's Emmisary.
>>
>>138944153
Midori no hibi?
>>
>>138944658
yes
>>
>>138944647
More like an anime adaptation of Stephen King's IT

I'd watch the shit out of this by the way
>>
File: 427fd098fd.jpg (32 KB, 359x296) Image search: [Google]
427fd098fd.jpg
32 KB, 359x296
>>138942250
>>
>>138935115
You are the vice-president to President God Emperor of Mankind Trump the Unstumpable.
>>
>>138944812
>tfw I am a Black Neurosurgeon
>>
>>138944940
>tfw chapter 1 is you falling asleep
>you wake up and the credits are playing.
>>
>>138935115

Main character is a gary stu in a story full of incompetent idiots for allies who can't do anything.

Except he's not, because all of them are just as amazing as him, and the only reason they act like invalids is because they're trying to get killed. Main character foils their plan every time, and they secretly hate him for it.

Why? Who knows?
>>
>>138935115
>The more ridiculous the better
You are happy.
>>
File: Always gonna find a way.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Always gonna find a way.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>138942250
>>
File: 1418148922120.jpg (421 KB, 913x1394) Image search: [Google]
1418148922120.jpg
421 KB, 913x1394
I Was Destined to Become a Magical Girl But My Slutty Mom Beat Me to It!!

A perfectly normal girl is running to school. She's late, she's got toast in her mouth, she runs straight into a cute guy who turns out to be the new exchange student. Her childhood friend is jealous of him, and buys her a piece of jewelry to win her over. Because of hi-jinks the MC comes home late and discovers that the antique necklace he left at her house is now being worn by her mom, who transforms into a magical girl.
Naturally the new exchange student is a minion of evil, and the MILF heroine easily wins him over, infuriating MC to no end.
>>
>>138945359
Perfect.
>>
>>138935115
>MC lives a sad life
>after getting in a fight with his parents, he kills himself
>people he knows are scarred by that shit
>especially some quiet girl who had a crush on him
>he gets scolded by whatever deity for doing this
>he isn't allowed to move on until he fixes what he did and helps her get over it
>only he can't directly interact with anything and has to try to fix everything through indirect ways, leading to some comedic moments
>sets girl up with someone else to make her happy
>he finally gets to move on
>is reincarnated as the kid of her and the guy he set her up with

it's 3 am and I'm tired as fuck so excuse me if this is bad or already a thing
>>
>>138944359
why are you posting actual plots to H games?
>>
>>138945642
No creativity
>>
>>138935115
A Man and his toilet.
>>
File: 1447678550523.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447678550523.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>>138945503
The MC becomes a jaded delinquent and the terror of the school. She follows her mother's exploits on TV, gets pissed, then goes out to the mean streets and beats up fools, building her empire.
A few years later she still hasn't graduated high school, and simply drops out, becoming a full-time gang leader with a harem of cute boys in collars for her amusement.
The evil queen main villain decides to use her as a tool against her mother, and grants the MC magical powers as well. Mother and daughter confront one another.
>>
>>138945687
And here I though it couldn't get better.

Fucking fund it. You had me at Megical MILF.
>>
File: 1445031541192.jpg (55 KB, 490x440) Image search: [Google]
1445031541192.jpg
55 KB, 490x440
>>138942250
>>
>>138935115
>cast is trapped in a video game
>the video game is about magical girls fighting tentacle monsters
>they have to fight through 100 floors of tentacle monsters to escape
>its like sword art online meets mahou shoujo ai
>>
File: 1433855896216.jpg (49 KB, 531x372) Image search: [Google]
1433855896216.jpg
49 KB, 531x372
>>138945761
I'm worried I'll ruin it if I keep going though, this is only like two volumes worth of material.
Maybe have Martial Artist Bunny Girl Time Traveler come from the future to interrupt the fight to warn them about Lesbian Futanari Space Pirates invading?
>>
>>138945841
I don't mind a two-volume short, actually.
>>
>>138945865
Then let it be two volumes.
How many words is two LN volumes? Because I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of writing it if it's not too much.
>>
I Turned Into A Tentacle Monster And Now I Need To Repress My Urge To Rape The Girls Around Me While I Try To Graduate From Highschool And Find A Job!?
>>
File: Under the special UV lights.png (709 KB, 612x1055) Image search: [Google]
Under the special UV lights.png
709 KB, 612x1055
Anime adaptation of the Bible where Jesus is a Saber. And Moses is also a Saber. And John the Baptist is a Saber.
>>
>>138945928
>Jesus is a Saber
B-but Mary Magdalene is still a girl? That's forbidden love!
>>
>>138945893
>They are typically not more than 40,000–50,000 words long (the shorter ones being equivalent to a novella in US publishing terms), rarely exceed 200 pages, often have dense publishing schedules, are usually published in bunkobon size, and are often illustrated.
>>
>>138945942
Mary Magdalene is the only guy and everyone else has become a qt girl!
>>
File: 1434498061821.jpg (554 KB, 2000x1124) Image search: [Google]
1434498061821.jpg
554 KB, 2000x1124
>>138945951
I've already got one story that's 50k words, that seems doable.
Next summer.
>>138945993
>Thomas-chan putting her fingers in Jesus-tan's holes
Lewd!
>>
>>138946013
Two volumes mean 100K.
>>
File: 1404330653374.png (363 KB, 640x950) Image search: [Google]
1404330653374.png
363 KB, 640x950
>>138946035
Are you trying to daunt me? I'll have you know the idea of MILFs becoming allies of justice is very near and dear to me.
>>
MC is just your average office lady, pretty, but single and a workaholic.
One day while sorting the old archives of the company she finds a book. When she opens the book she is transported to a fantasy world as a hero whose job is to slain the demon lord.
>>
>>138946013
>Nnnn~! No, Toma-chan! N-not.. there...!
>Jesuchan... your insides are so... warm.
>>
>>138946166
But she instead gets employment in the local market as a saleslady, because that's all that she knows how to do.

Join her and her market nakama: Bruno Galvacci the meat merchant, Jitha Aluq'Manu, the shoe-shiner and Jerry Goldstein, the local loan shark, on their wacky hijinks in the village market!
>>
SOL about a cute little girl going to school.
Only she is a complete pervert who always has her vibrator on, and hijinks ensue
>>
>>138935115
>highschool battle harem
>said highschool is for training WRASSLERS
>mc is a young luchador from the rural village with dreams of making it to the grandest stage of them all battlemania
>mc joins an all female stable to get his bearings
>the stable slowly rises up the card via dirty wins until the the main girl gets a titleshot for the main belt
>meanwhile the MC is becoming more and more dissatisfied with the way the stable is going
>after a grueling match main grill wins and the MC runs in clonks her with a chair and cashes in his not money in the bank contract
>hits her with his finisher goes for the pin and wins
>series ends with the crowd going ballistic chanting the MC's name while he celebrates in the ring
>>
>>138946900
Also all of the matches will have zero dialogue between wrestlers and will be told entirely through match commentary
>>
So the MC is the reincarnation of Hideyoshi Toyotomi, who, after realizing he is alive in the 21st century, decides to try and take over the world. Volumes 1-3 will be political intrigue as he tries to get elected through rallying nationalistic nippons for votes. The rest of the volumes will deal with him re-militarizing Japan, and conquering Asia, Europe, Africa. Etc. Will be chok full of "Japan did nothing wrong," and the Japanese troops will be shown to be infinitely superior to other nation's troops/weapons. Nukes will have not been invented to make it more feasible.
>>
>>138946971
BAH GAWD
>>
a NEET otaku whose fetish is into little girls suddenly turned into a little girl himself. finds out that being a little girl is a pain due to many otakus staring at him/her. thinks this was the reason why Age of Consent became a thing, thus became an SJW. some anon then brought up an argument where AoC is just some old hag jealousy who obviously cannot compete with young teen pussy. conflicted and not sure where to stand, he/she falls into great depression. Who was living the right life in the end?
>>
Battles of the Three Kingdoms, except everyone are bugs
>>
God descends from hevens changing every ones gender. MC was a man and now is a small loli how will he and the rest of humanity adapt to this?
>>
>>138941933
best thread of the last month. Good times.
>>
>>138941933
>>138947079
That's ingenious, BDSM solves all problems.
>>
>>138942128
looks like that window isn't the only thing that shattered.
>>
>>138947052
That's actually a good concept.
>>
File: 1438119560290.jpg (1 MB, 800x1183) Image search: [Google]
1438119560290.jpg
1 MB, 800x1183
The Life and Times of SCP Foundation Agents.
>>
>>138935115
extremely in depth economics show where milton friedman and von mises are enemies and argue throughout the show untill the end when their mortal enemies, marx and engels show up. Can be changed to little girls. the show would also be biased towards the chicago school with cameos by sowell and the chicago boys
>>
>>138935341
Absolute madman
>>
>>138946900
would mark
>>
Ignatius (blonde messy hair, green eyes),lives on tiny planet (very green, exposed, basically skyscapes) w little companion animal/robot (not sure yet) by himself in this little cottage which used to be inhabited by him and his dad before his dad fucken vanished one day. Left parts necessary for building a spaceship and this cool hovercraft thing that cant break the stratosphere. Also left a little cube. This guy is cool as fuck and he just chills by himself and occasionally fetches food from the huge orchard across the planet (big trees but on like a white plain). Eventually he plans to build the spaceship and try to find his dad (“I know he’s not dead! I jsut know it!!”) but for now he’s cool just chilling under the stars w his companion. He’s kinda short but muscular (from climbing the trees to get the fruits. Like the trees are fuckin massive). He spends a lot of time looking at the stars and just kidn of travelling around his little planet on a hoverboard. His dad was real cryptic and edgy and mysterious and shit. Its cool tho itll work. One night hes chillin under the stars and one of them is like moving real fast towards him holy shit its not a star its a spaceship! What the hecking heck? And where does that spaceship land but like 200 yards from his home!!! Hwo does this happen??! Crazy! He makes his way to the spaceship (its this cool modern looking white pill shaped pod) and who emerges but a girl! Shes hot as fuck obviously. Girl(name undecided, brown hair and blue eyes tho) had her ship on which she was travelling get attacked or some shit, she is under the impression that she was the only one to survive/escape. Shes all like “holy shit what the fuck help me get back up there i need to get back to my people”. The dude is like “holy shit chill thats not my job im just gonna chill here for now”.

i wrote more but limit i will continue it
>>
>>138949532
(cont)
He’s kind of aloof to her because hes never interacted with another human that’s not his dad and doesnt really know how to respond to the situation. He starts to abandon her (which wouldnt have been such a big deal) but then he’s like “come with me there’s no one else here” yadda yadda yadda they go to the orchard and shit theres like lots of beautiful shit happening. Maybe we get some flashbacks of either of their pasts through dialogue/dreams. After a few days/weeks the dude reveals that he works on the spaceship every so often but wasnt in a rush. The girl is liek “HOly shit you gotta finish this now i gotta fucken go man” hes like “oh shit i was kinda putting it off because i dont really wanna leave this im kinda content with how shit is now” but this is not how he feels deep inside he’s just scared of actually going to do shit and she’s like “wtf you are insane we are going finish this shit right now” so they finish the spaceship and its fucking kickass as fuck. Its pretty small but it looks slick as hell and is prolly pretty fast. It also has room for the kickass hoverboard thing. The cube that was left with him is the key to the spaceship! First mystery solved. Well done. The little cute companion comes with them. Theres a lot of wistful glances back at the beauty of his home planet. But they go. They dont really have a direction except for based on the trajectory of how her little pod fell. Oh yeah Ignatius knows how to fly the spaceship because dad taught him or something. So they just kinda go into that direction. Im not sure what happens from here. Maybe they encounter space people or they for some reason feel the need to land on a planet. I think thats all i can come up with now but this was good. I need to be able to create realistic characters though and have them interact well. This will be hard.
>>
File: JUST.png (143 KB, 919x719) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
143 KB, 919x719
>MC is a kid
>saves his loli friend from certain death
>also saves another fat friend of his
>is assaulted by the killer
>doesn't die but falls into a coma for 15 years
>wakes up only to realize he has been cucked by the very people he saved
>meets the killer again and makes an alliance
>they exact their revenge and become best bros
>>
>>138945679
Do elaborate.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.