[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Naruto >Madoka >SAO >Attack on Titan >Kill la
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
>Naruto
>Madoka
>SAO
>Attack on Titan
>Kill la Kill
>Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
Scientifically speaking, what are the psychological reasons that explain why we end up hating fairly enjoyable but massively popular shows?
>>
>>138934948
Normie anime fans are cancer and some of those shows are legit bad (SAO and Naruto)
>>
>>138934948
Lurk more
>>
>>138934948
>Scientifically speaking
fuck off, /sci/ shitposter
>>
>>138934948
I don't know but those are masterpieces compared to Monogatari, so kill yourself.
>>
Who the fuck is we? A lot of vocal hipster faggots automatically shit on anything that gains enough popularity. I like some of those shows and plenty others on /a/ do too.
>>
A lot of people got into anime through them and they feel embarrassed looking back at how cringey they used to act about it. So they start lashing out at those series hoping to erase it from their minds.
>>
>>138934948

Cause some people can see through Aniplex whole marketing gimmicks and that a lot of these shows just aren't actually very good or at least not nearly as good as their legions of half retarded teenage fans will insist.
>>
>>138935368
So they're insecure faggots?
>>
>>138934948
>>Naruto
>>Madoka
>>SAO
>>Attack on Titan
>>Kill la Kill
thanks for remind me we have that shit here too
>>
>>138934948
>Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
>massively popular show
This is bait
>>
>>138935411

That still won't stop /a/ from defending them to the death now here just to disagree with the OP. Frankly this is why I never do OPs so I can just sort of lurk in the shadows and only have a 50/50 chance of everybody vehemently disagreeing with me in order to follow the rules of /a/ as opposed to the 100% chance that comes with being the OP of a thread.
>>
>>138935479
As fedora as ever Aniplex Guy.
>>
>>138935452

Until the spell broke with the last couple episodes many venues were ready to declare it the flat out show of the year if not the greatest show of all time. Shit was fucking crazy to witness and just another example of how far gone today's fanbase is that they got played by A-1 yet again like they did in such great numbers. You'd really think they'd have noticed the pattern by now.
>>
>>138935479
>so I can just sort of lurk in the shadows

kek
>>
>>138935514

As ready to disagree for the sake of disagreeing as ever shitposting guy. I mean fuck unless you can come up with any other better reason it seems like a plausible one to me. I mean the /a/ hates anything popular is a decent one too.
>>
>>138935021
>normie
found the normalfag
>>
>>138935595

Oh shit /a/s trying to get funny now, hold on tight everyone this will be a great ride I'm sure. Entertain me please.
>>
File: 005.png (67 KB, 257x383) Image search: [Google]
005.png
67 KB, 257x383
>>
>>138935639
>>138935649

And a strong leading in with a "found the x" post. Can I get a fuck off to reddit now please /a/?
>>
>>138935649
>>138935689
>>138935694

A decent followup with a context-less reaction image post not actually quoting anybody or anything but still not quite feeling the textbook /a/ motions yet.
>>
>>138935694
>>138935749
Are you feeling okay?
>>
>>138935368
Honestly this for a lot of it. All the shows on that list range from mediocre to flat-out bad but the material alone is nowhere near heinous enough to earn the level of vitriol they get. They're hated because their fans are obnoxious and some people either don't want to be associated with them or they want to keep them off the board because they poison discussion But when a genuinely shitty anime is unpopular, no one cares if it gets posted. It's just a byproduct of self-moderation.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.