[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What make "Erased" special? I Can't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1458470125079.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458470125079.png
2 MB, 1280x720
What make "Erased" special?

I Can't understand
>>
time-traveling cuckold
>>
When an anime comes around, even if it has the worst plot possible as long as it's animated just a little bit better than what people are used to, redditors will scream AOTS at the top of their lungs. This rings true this season because Erased is just a giant asspull and redditors are fucking eating that shit up.

Also refer to: SNK, SAO, OPM
>>
NTR.
>>
>>138933576
It's not that special just half decent which is a nice improvement on the steady stream of shit this industry puts out.
>>
People being so stupid to believe there was any NTR in the series even though there wasn't.
>>
>>138934394
>this apologist denial faggot
>>
ntr denial
>>
>>138934434
They weren't in a relationship
There was no love to begin with
He did it to save his mom overall
15 years to hold on to something that never existed is not NTR
>>
Time travel stuff always interest most audiences.

Also, Kayo is cute.
>>
Time travel pleases plebs.
>>
>>138933576
>What make "Erased" special?

Absolutely nothing. The narrative falling apart was to be expected, too.
>>
>>138933576
a shame you seemed an honest man
>>
Erased is the Kill la Kill of Shingeki no Kyojin, and Shingeki no Kyojin is the Sword Art Online of Madoka.
>>
File: fuck this shit.png (780 KB, 851x720) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit.png
780 KB, 851x720
>>138934642
>>
So are we just supposed to accept the time travel and all the ridiculous implications without questioning it?

10/10 AOTY
>>
The manga is a fun ride if you have nothing spoiled. Now it's a flavor of the month half finished adaptation.
>>
>>138933576
How hard the MC gets cucked
>>
>>138933576
Nothing, it just had a strong enough start that popularity snowballed with normies. It'll be forgotten soon enough, it turned to shit pretty fast.
>>
>>138937261
Not very.
In fact, not at all.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.