[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Slices of Life you relate to tfw actually really good working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: usagi drop.jpg (51 KB, 315x450) Image search: [Google]
usagi drop.jpg
51 KB, 315x450
ITT: Slices of Life you relate to

tfw actually really good working with kids, I coached kids soccer and worked with junior lifeguards before, now I'm too shutin to ever have kids of my own so this would be the only way I'd ever have a kid
>>
>>138931814
did you also fuck your underage aunt?
>>
File: the void.png (15 KB, 490x403) Image search: [Google]
the void.png
15 KB, 490x403
>>138931967
no and loliworship legitimatelly disgusts me
>>
>>138932003
before you post on /a/, seperate 2D and 3D pls.
>>
>>138931814
>usagi drop
More like usagi dropped
>>
>>138931814
It's never too late anon. Also, adoption is always a thing. Give a child another chance at life.
>>
>>138934115
stay pleb, pleb
>>
Why the mangaka decided to go with that ending is truly beyond me. He completely ruined it.....wtf?

The captcha is now in the post? I don't click on the captcha button. Awesome.
>>
File: 1457650957612.jpg (36 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1457650957612.jpg
36 KB, 360x360
>>138932393
The question was definitely relevant.

>>138931814
>Slices of Life you relate to
Calling the cops now.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.