[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want the monogatari series to never end. What are the chances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: dhs.jpg (39 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
dhs.jpg
39 KB, 960x540
I want the monogatari series to never end. What are the chances that it's still airing in 20 years from now?
>>
>>138928392
Would you also like to shit endlessly for 20years?
>>
What dont you understand in the word Owari?
>>
File: 1441661332276.png (133 KB, 193x272) Image search: [Google]
1441661332276.png
133 KB, 193x272
>>138928392
Because that's been a good choice for every milked out franchise, right?

Just let it die with dignity.
>>
I like the series but nah, it needs a nice ending.

The anime is sort of impressive in that it manages to cut out tons of character-defining dialogue and internal monologue yet still manages to feel like it drags certain arcs out too fucking long. Owari volume 3 really isn't enough to fill an entire cour so it'll probably happen again.
>>
>>138928454
Nothing is final in Monogatari

Hachikuji died and came back after all
>>
>>138928774
Hachikuji was never alive, anon.
>>
>>138928454
>Zokuowari
>Oroka
>Waza
>some other nade and musubi shit

ANOTHER 15 YEARS OF MONOGATARI
>>
Should have ended at Bake.
>>
Considering the money it makes?
I would not be surprised in the least.
>>
>>138928392
the main story is over in the LNs at this point
but I can see them making short side stories for the next 4-5 years after that
>>
>>138928392
I know the feeling, although I think the story is pretty much ideally wrapped up right now.

I had been putting off watching the whole series but really fell in love with it now that I finally watched. Wish I didn't pay so much attention to the timeline as I was watching, it felt bittersweet to watch Hanamonogatari knowing it's chronologically the final part.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.