[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in despair /a/, now I can understand noefags suffering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: true-tears-kayo.jpg (120 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
true-tears-kayo.jpg
120 KB, 800x900
I'm in despair /a/, now I can understand noefags suffering and screaming about it for years.
>>
pls tell me the story about noefags when true tears ended.
>>
>>138915039
Noe loved MC from the bottom of her heart and suffered from MC trampling over her feelings because he wanted to fuck that other bitch.
Kayo kind of liked Takeru because he saved her from her abusive mom but she wasn't as attached to him as Noe was to the guy she loved.
>>
>Noe
Thanks a lot OP. I didn't want to cry today.
>>
>>138915039

Not really related unless if you mean Noe = MC from from that other series.

Noe's entire life was pretty much ruined by the end. Her bro went full incest and the guy she loved went for his cousin just because even though they barely talked to each other.
>>
>>138915039
Shut up faggot, Noe's love was on whole another level than Kayo and it didn't involve coma
You dont't know shit about our suffering
>>
>>138917089
>Takeru
His name is Satoru, but it's kinda funny that you bring up a name that reminds me of another sea of butthurt shippers: the Digimon fandom
>>
>>138917286
Wait, they're butthurt about Takeru?
Didn't he become some pussy magnet? they should be happy and proud of him.
>>
>>138915039
Noe would have waited her whole life.
>>
>>138915039
You don't know shit. Not even comparable.
>>
>>138917383
Back in the day I remember some butthurt that Hikari/Takeru never happened. Though nothing compared to Yamato and Sora
>>
What's with the true tears threads today? Did anything new got released or something?

Also yeah OP, now you know despair like most of us.
>>
>>138915039
Fuck you, OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vehcRpYzZDE
>>
File: azu.jpg (396 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
azu.jpg
396 KB, 666x1000
It ain't no despair, just life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.