[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Code geass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2ewew.jpg (64 KB, 757x620) Image search: [Google]
2ewew.jpg
64 KB, 757x620
Holy shit this anime is my #1, i put it off for so long and after hearing people praise it so often i decided to watch it. Anyone else here who liked it? Or anyone here who hates it? tell my why if you do. I enjoyed code geass so much
>>
>>138914050
>not knowing how much 4chan likes Code Geass
How long have you been on 4chan? Is this your first month here?
>>
/a/ started hating on it after it ended and got too popular.

Not my top series, but definitely my top anime-only series. Waiting for a good version of the last Akito the Exiled to come out so I can finally watch all of that and see if it's any good.
>>
>>138914093
This is my first post and i check /a/ regularly , i say i started coming here since last year
>>
>>138914103
>/a/ started hating on it after it ended
/a/ is not a hivemind, and people wouldn't keep making JIBUN WO threads if it was universally hated here.

>>138914112
You obviously haven't lurked enough then. Type like an educated human being, and don't sound like someone from >>>/gaia/ when typing out your posts.
>>
>>138914641
I'm currently learning english, please do not say things like that to me because i have no idea what you mean
>>
>>138914050
I finished the second season yesterday and I thought it was pretty mediocre overall

>forced mecha battle every week
>static world that never really changes much as a result of the plot
>ridiculous amount of filler
>>
Its like a trainwreck that didn't quite leave the rails. Its a blast to watch.
My only complaint is that it kills characters when they get in the way of the plot (Shirley, Rolo) and some of it is just laughably stupid (Euphie going on a killing spree).
>>
File: bullseye.webm (3 MB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
bullseye.webm
3 MB, 1280x718
>>
>>138915100
>it kills characters when they get in the way of the plot
Not as dumb as resurrecting them all whenever convenient. The green haired guy fake-died like 4 times in this series.
>>
>>138916341
green haired guy?? or do you mean c.c?
>>
>>138917400
obviously means the guy with greenish/blue hair baka. The one with the golden thing round his eye
>>
>>138917498
jeremiah gottwald and yeah he did fake die like twice
>>
>>138916341
C.C. being immortal was a plot point.

>>138917498
Jeremiah? Let's see:

1. First he gets his mecha burned, but we clearly see him eject and still alive right afterwards. It wasn't any surprise.

2. And then he's turned into a cyborg. His new mecha gets thrown into the sea, but we're never shown him dying and as robot man his survival is understandable.

3. Finally, he re-appears and I don't think he's ever "killed" or even hinted to be.
>>
>>138914050
Overrated shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.