[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magetta thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Magetta_full.png (265 KB, 527x580) Image search: [Google]
Magetta_full.png
265 KB, 527x580
CHU!!!!!
>>
He is lame.
>>
>>138912243
Why is super sooo shit?
>>
Why is the cast jobbing so hard? U6 are nothing but scrubs.
>>
>>138914935
Because Toriyama is so fucking lazy. I swear the only good U6 character till date is Pooh. His powers made sense, lava robot is just lazy aspulls.
>>
>>138915091
I'd be surprised if Hit is even Golden Frieza tier.
>>
You guys really don't like him?
I thought he was kind of cool.

Overheating the arena is creative. Shows more how Champa and his whole universe is just a bunch of cheats though
>>
Every new character is absolute shit. Not just U6, Monaka too.

>here are some new fighters who actually matter
>nevermind, just kidding XDDD

Back to Goku And Vegeta Show.
>>
>>138912243
Quite frankly the part that surprised me the most was that he has a first name. Anyway, his fight's been good so far, it's nice seeing someone fight with something besides ki blasts.
>>
>>138915253
They hate him because he isn't a beam spammer monkey

And they still bitch about Super being Goku and Vegeta show

Magetta is best U6 so far
>>
>>138915253
I don;t mind any of the news guys on their own. They just seem so out of place in the post-Z world because we know how strong everyone is. These guys seem more like what would have happened if Z had stayed with a Dragon Ball like tone.
>>
>Before Champa arc
>waaaah suddenly champa has 5 god tier fighters? Fucking dropped
>After Champa arc
>waaaah why is everyone weaker than the super saiyan gods, fucking dropped

Oh /a/
>>
>>138915520
My only complain about Goku and Vegeta show is that Super is showing how weak as a character Goku is. He became 3x stupid, Vegeta is there to balance Goku's flaws, but it isn't enough. Super made me dislike Goku.
>>
>>138916010
Its kind of lame that if they were going to have 5 weak fighters that we didn't get some weaker fighters from 7.

Hell the piccolo job was incredibly stupid.
>>
>>138916091
Toei needed to get rip of Piccolo to give Goku more screentime, anon.
>>
I like Magetta's design
>>
>>138915253
I don't like him because of his speech pattern.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.