[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I watched pic related and I liked it a lot. Sometimes I felt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ghost_in_the_shell_poster.jpg (160 KB, 816x1200) Image search: [Google]
ghost_in_the_shell_poster.jpg
160 KB, 816x1200
So I watched pic related and I liked it a lot. Sometimes I felt it sounded too preachy and philosophical like Evangelion but it was enjoyable. People also werent kidding about the autism in terms of detail (sound effects, movement etc) which I definitely appreciated.

What does /a/ think about the movie and franchise in general? Will Jewlywood ruin it with their 3DPD adaptation?
>>
>>138909815
Heh, /a/ is going to sperg when the movie comes out
>>
>>138911116
of course, GitS is god tier
>>
>>138909815
I enjoyed it but it wasn't the super deep thing everyone was making it out to be.
>>
File: tips faggora.jpg (21 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
tips faggora.jpg
21 KB, 437x437
>>138912890
>it wasn't the super deep thing everyone was making it out to be.
>>
>>138913167
What's fedora about that?
>>
>3d adaption
Oh that was real?
I suppose it'll be a decent actionflick. Won't be as good as the anime overall but it'll be a fun watch.
>>
>>138909815
You're not gonna be happy with all the quote dropping in innocence, then
>>
I liked innocence more, but the first was really good.

If you don't like the philosophical stuff you'll really hate how innocence quotes things every 5 minutes
>>
Show was cool music was fucking terrible warbling screechy asian shit
>>
>>138909815
>GiTS
>2016
Newfags without minimum are not allowed to post in /a/. Go away
>>
>>138913167
Fedora tippers would actually be into 'deep' things
>>
>>138916797
Wow what a shit taste fampai
>>
aww man i remember watching this on vhs. with those god awful yellow subs, and the movie was so dark i had to turn the brightness up on my tv.
>>
File: bestanime2.png (40 KB, 1642x481) Image search: [Google]
bestanime2.png
40 KB, 1642x481
>>138909815
Its my favourite movie, partly because of the stellar art, and partly because I'm into hipster shit about consciousness.

Have you seen any of GitS stuff OP? Check out Pic
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.