[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, after the second impact, the water level of the world rose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: asuka.jpg (11 KB, 230x173) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
11 KB, 230x173
So, after the second impact, the water level of the world rose a bunch.
Asuka is supposed to have grown up in Wilhelmshaven. That town however is barely above current ocean level, how would that town exist after the second impact?
>>
>>138909653
That's not Wilhelmshaven. It's an ugly ass town that got stomped out of the ground around 1900 because Kaiser Wilhelm wanted to have a fleet, then got destroyed in WW2 and rebuild into anothter ugly ass town without any sense of culture or aesthetics. It's as grey and shitty as shitty grey smalltowns get.

Didn't Asuka hate Germany? Because I would aswell if I grew up in fucking Wilhelmshaven.
>>
That art and colouring is ugly as fuck now. My god, it sure aged poorly.
>>
>>138909882
Eh, I like that she is allowed to atleast have something resembling a nose.
>>
>>138909902
That chin is sharp enough to cut you.
>>
>>138909591
I live 30 km away from Wilhelmshaven, how the fuck did this never come to my mind?
But you are right.

Did she really grow up in Wilhelmshaven? If I remember correctly the ship she was on came from Wilhelshaven.
>>
>>138910015
Hmm, maybe I am confusing stuff, or remember dialogue wrong, but I think she was atleast stationed in Wilhelmshaven.

Well, the ship from Wilhelmshaven maybe was just built in the town before it was flooded, but I am not sure if there really are any shipyards there.
Or they rebuild a Neo-Wilhelmshaven, but whyever they would do that is beyond me.
>>
>>138910015
As an Asukafag, I really should go there one day.
>>
>>138910279
They have a neat little aquarium and you can go into an old u-boat, but there's not a whole lot else to do if you don't enjoy walks on the beach.
>>
>>138910376
Neat. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>138910376
>>138910525
There should be a theatre as well.
>>
>>138910376
>>138910525
Oh and there are some nice cafés on the esplanade of the Jadebusen.
>>
>>138909591
The town was surrounded by giant dykes with whiny little boys sticking their fingers in the dyke's holes to plug the leaks
>>
File: 1443964639186.png (518 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1443964639186.png
518 KB, 500x720
>>138910876
>>
Northwest Germany sucks ass
>>
>>138911022
Well, it could be worse. It could be East Germany.
>>
>>138910743
Thanks again anon. That's pretty thorough.
>>
>>138909591

Wilhemshaven is Germany's Navy main base.

That's why she came from there with the ship.

I don't think she was necessarily born/raised in the city.

She was born 1 year and 3 months after the impact. It is possible that they rebuild or had some sort of small military haven on the water there.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.