[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Backlog Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: default.jpg (260 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
default.jpg
260 KB, 1000x1000
Post show/s that you've been slacking on, and maybe a stranger from the internet helps you get it off the ground (or bury it deeper into the abyss).

The biggest reason I'm not watching this right now is because I think it won't have a prominent tsundere. From the minimized exposure I have while trying to avoid spoilers, my guess is it's going to be the class' resident alpha bitch, and because she doesn't show up as much in fanart, I don't think she'll figure prominently in the show. Yuigahama looks like I'm definitely getting some faps on her, and Yukinoshita looks cool enough to make me want to see how her story goes.
>>
My advice is to not bother with the second season
>>
dont watch it and use the time that you save to lurk more
>>
>>138909076
I wouldn't go that far, but he should certainly lower his expectations.

I finally got round to watch Death Parade. Pretty damn good, MADHOUSE certainly are stylish cunts. The solar system billiards table was out of this world
>>
>>138909076
Agreed. From season 1, you should pick up the light novel or drop it entirely.
>inb4 why
Season 2 is incredibly unsatisfying, meaningless to the point of being a waste of time, and doesn't make sense enough for you to understand what "genuine" means.
>>
>>138909065
First season was great. They changed studios in the second season and it never felt the same.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.