[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Konosuba/Chu2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: PicsArt_03-20-12.05.51.jpg (322 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-20-12.05.51.jpg
322 KB, 1536x2048
So tell me /a/, is Konosuba a prequel?
>>
>>138903774
It's a sequel
>>
Rikka died and reincarnated there.
>>
>>138903821
But then who does Touka take after?
>>
>>138903774
Sure, if you're that new to anime and think such things aren't common as fuck.
>>
Of course, because Kyoani invented a chuunibyou term.
>>
File: tumblr_o3fnfoeWn41tqsu3ro1_540.gif (1 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3fnfoeWn41tqsu3ro1_540.gif
1 MB, 540x304
>>138903870
So if this is a sequel, then she asked for her wicked eye to have real power and eventually started the crimson demon village? Did the eye gradually lose its power as generations past and all that left is the distinct red hue and the ability to glow in the dark?
>>
>>138904029
Just how it goes anon, the retards will latch onto the most superficial of similarities and keep saying that the two characters are the same despite literally everything else being evidence in the contrary.

Because Rika was obviously the only chunni character to wear an eyepatch ever.

>>138904060
To answer a question I already know is a stupid joke just in case people are actually wondering.

The Crimson Demon village was created by a retarded transported person from Japan (the same one who created the Mobile Fortress Destroyer), the name is one pulled from his ass, because the original members of the clan (who were genetically modified to be OP mages) were chunni idiots and wanted their creator to grant them a cool name.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.