[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reading Hunter X Hunter >Suddenly, pic related appears
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Gon_san.jpg (299 KB, 974x1494) Image search: [Google]
Gon_san.jpg
299 KB, 974x1494
>Reading Hunter X Hunter
>Suddenly, pic related appears
Dropped just like I did One Piece last year when I saw Fourth Gear or when I saw Super Saiyan for the first time in DBZ or that time when Naruto went 8 paths mode. Why do mangaka ruin their mangas with fucking dumb looking power ups like this? It's not fun.
>>
File: megabait.jpg (48 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
megabait.jpg
48 KB, 625x626
>>
>>138899885
>mangas
>>
>>138899885
Funny. I dropped OP also at the same after gear 4 revelation, though not necessarily solely because of it.
>>
>>138899885
I was happy he finally got an amazing power up. He was boring as fuck oitherwise.

It's not like he keeps the powerup anyways.
>>
It's actually not really a power up. Gon is fucked up because he burned through most of his life force from the move and the entire next arc is trying to save Gon.
>>
>>138900219
What other factors went into your decision to drop OP? For others that I've talked to, it was the pacing of Dressrosa. That the case for you too?
>>
File: 1457515186195.gif (692 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1457515186195.gif
692 KB, 300x168
>>138899885
>>
>>138899885
I think it's the only time I've seen a protagonist actually have to deal with the consequences of using the power up.
>>
>>138899885
>It's not fun.
Yes that was literally the point of this power up. It wasn't fun. It was depressing and anti-climatic with lasting consequences for the hero and his friends.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.