[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the original end of evangelion really something or people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Was the original end of evangelion really something or people are just making shit up?
>>
>>138891024
I thought the original ending was better, it made more sense than end of Evangeline. The edgy last scene was really dumb.
>>
what do you mean? people are just making shit up? of course it was something, eoe was the one that went overboard with the imagery for the point of imagery, the last two episodes of the series were way less obtuse. everything was straight up explained throughout so they could fit it into their time limits.

people make up tenuous theories about the film definitely, because so much of what happens is ambiguous, but the series really was as blunt as it could get.
>>
>>138891024
It's very good just as people say it is, if that's what you mean by "really something". It's also the definitive ending to the TV series, whether people would like to agree or not.
>>
>>138891105
It was touching and sentimental not edgy.
>>
It's the ending the fanbase deserved.
>>
File: 1453529178430s.jpg (8 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
1453529178430s.jpg
8 KB, 248x233
>>138891024
>>138891296
From what I understand the series is a slighty altered flashback. Basically instrumentality has already begun. Misato, Rei and Gendo are walking Shinji through the events that led up to it, to help him cope with his depression. That's why some things are off, like Shinji seeing Rei's ghost in the beggining. The original ending is the culmination of their efforts.
>>
>>138891105
Yeah this pretty much
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.