[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let's say Beatrix converted from Jürgenism to Katholicism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: I must protect Jurgen's ideals.jpg (384 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
I must protect Jurgen's ideals.jpg
384 KB, 1920x1080
So let's say Beatrix converted from Jürgenism to Katholicism?

How badly will she screw up Katia's message?
>>
File: hnng.png (1 MB, 1024x1272) Image search: [Google]
hnng.png
1 MB, 1024x1272
Posting best girls!
>>
>>138887344
I think I love you
>>
Threads dead, go here:

>138887145
>138887145
>138887145
>>
File: DER STAAT.jpg (305 KB, 1300x3100) Image search: [Google]
DER STAAT.jpg
305 KB, 1300x3100
PSA from the Ministerium für Staatssicherheit

Speaking Guidelines Nr. 7

Schmidt and his accomplices and men in the background plunged our German people into war and misery, shame and disgrace.
The result of Schmidt's rule was the death of thousands, a ruined Berlin, the devastation of German fortifications, and the bullying of Katja.
Crime followed crime, jails, prisons, work camps, and unparalleled betrayal were Schmidt's methods of rule.
New crimes are constantly discovered. Their final extent probably will not be completely known for many years.
Millions of refugees and homeless, hunger, misery, bullying, and the decline of morale — these are the direct consequences of Schmidt's rule.
No external enemy has ever done as much damage to the DDR as Schmidt did.

It is therefore in Katja and the DDR’s national interest to avoid a repetition of Schmidt’s disastrous policies and crimes and to find a new peaceful and democratic path.
The prerequisite to that, however, is that all traitors be strictly punished and that all traces of his rule be wiped out for all time.
Only under the leadership of Beatrix Bhreme and the guidance of Katja Waldheim will the DDR emerge victoriuos against the tide of counter-revolutionary forces and the BETA.

By law only Genosse Theodore can bully Katia.

Es lebe die Deutsche Demokratische Republik
>>
File: maburabuoniichan.jpg (883 KB, 1280x1603) Image search: [Google]
maburabuoniichan.jpg
883 KB, 1280x1603
remember to always take in your tsf a memento of your imouto
>>
>>138887145
>>138887145
>>138887145
>>
>>138887629
You are an idiot.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.