[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>main character's seiyuu of the last anime you watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: tomoko.png (141 KB, 667x473) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.png
141 KB, 667x473
>main character's seiyuu of the last anime you watched is now offering to record anything for you
What do you have them say?
>>
File: bucock and trung.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bucock and trung.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
I have him or her sing the FPA anthem.
>>
>>138885826
nice one
>>
>>138885687
record her sucking my dick
>>
File: 52358283528358.png (297 KB, 669x556) Image search: [Google]
52358283528358.png
297 KB, 669x556
"maybe we can just be friends"
>>
>>138885687

>Literally just off watching a Watamote episode

Huh.

I have no idea what the hell to do, so might as well make it interesting. In character as Tomoko, talking about how she has learned to accept herself, and to appreciate the people close to her in life, since I've been on much the same journey in the last few years, and it would be nice to see closure on one end. Pretty gay I know.
>>
If it's the male MC, make him narrate creepy shit in Hisoka's voice to shitpost on 4chan.

If it's the female MC, record her eating my dick as Shiina from Koufuku Graffiti.
>>
>>138887726
She gets her own yuri harem if you are curious.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.