[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will KyoAni bother doing a movie like for Tamako, KnK, Free,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Will KyoAni bother doing a movie like for Tamako, KnK, Free, and Hibike?
>>
File: 1457295760432.jpg (134 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457295760432.jpg
134 KB, 764x1024
>>138882788
I'd be really surprised if they did.
>>
>>138882788
Didn't this abomination of a show sell like shit?
>>
Waiting for Hibike 2bh
>>
>>138884814
Is there something from kyoani in the last years that didn't?
Free! is the only exception I can think of...
>>
>>138886386
Hibike was a modest success.
>>
>>138886386
Munto is their only show that sold like shit.
>>
>>138885598
That episode really showed that even through Kumiko doesn't see it, she's kinda bitch to others. It's no wonder Reina is attracted to her and why Kumiko only cares about Reina's friendship.
>>
>>138886386
If you think KyoAni has been getting "shit sales" lately, go and tell Konosuba fags what real good sales are please.
>>
>>138886386
Both seasons of Free did well and Hibiki too.
I doubt they will ever top the succes they had with Haruhi and K-ON though.
>>
>>138888433
It's only a matter of time until the whole market is fujobait.
>>
Phantom World is Kyoani's first real flop since Munto.
>>
Actually I would like a movie, but they don't seem to care about this one that much.

>you will never see long-haired haru animated
>you will never see the double deito animated
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.