[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/i ndex.php?title=Horizon:V
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Horizon4B_0189.jpg (434 KB, 1087x1600) Image search: [Google]
Horizon4B_0189.jpg
434 KB, 1087x1600
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Horizon:Volume_4B_Chapter_39
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Horizon:Volume_4B_Chapter_40

We need a thread per week. Really.
>>
>>138872650
Been reading Hexxenacht lately, the fact that Kawakami stuck a character literally called Mary Sue in there is fucking hilarious to me.
>>
>>138872888
And that being the whole point of her character.
>>
>>138873303
I did not expect this to go so meta when I picked it up.
>>
File: Hexennacht_v02_002-003.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1463) Image search: [Google]
Hexennacht_v02_002-003.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1463
I found the thread by accident.
You shouldn't forget the subject.

>>138872888
Isn't it great?
>>
>>138873691
Yes, it was a mistake on my part.
>>
>>138872650
Nice, it's been a while since the last thread!

>“What do you think you’re doing?”
>“You can’t tell?” he asked. “I saved your life.”
>“I didn’t ask you to do that.”
>“Then,” he said. “You intended to die.”

Anyone else getting Top-Gear vibes from Narumi? It's like we took Tatsumi's standoffish personality and mixed in Mikoku's awkward self-sacrificing nature.
>>
>>138872888
>>138873303
>>138873627
>>138873691

This, it's amazing that Kawakami even knows what a Mary Sue is. I guess when the basis of your plot is that some characters travel between many different worlds, even meta stuff is just part of the story.

And it's great that scans are finally here. Satoyasu's new stuff looks great!
>>
>>138874448
Well, Japan thinks that the whole Narumi and Urquiaga thing mirrors Tatsumi and Alex.
>>
>>138874708
It does kinda seem that way so far. Well, I hope it doesn't actually play out like Tatsumi and Alex. That got pretty painful to read after a while.

Honestly, Kawakami is way too clever sometimes. Normally, having similarities between characters in separate series would cause your fans to accuse you of not being creative, but the reincarnation concepts introduced in OnC have turned this into fun speculation instead.
>>
>>138872650
These threads have become part of my Kawakamin addiction.

Anyone have that old pic with js06 chasing after Kawakami? It was a a shop of some movie poster.
>>
File: p167.png (616 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
p167.png
616 KB, 1120x1600
>>138874596
Rather than scans, I just took screens of the illustrations in BW's reader since I couldn't remove the DRM. Hopefully the quality turned out to be acceptable.

Can't wait to read this part, Elsie seems to have fun.
>>
>>138875182
Well, it looks pretty good, so no worries there.

And yeah, it looks awesome. I'm really enjoying Hexennacht so far. It feels like a fun side project.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.