[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It kept me up for 3 hours so i had to make this thread. I remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: images (12).jpg (6 KB, 248x165) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
6 KB, 248x165
It kept me up for 3 hours so i had to make this thread. I remember an episode in case closed where conan is in a bank and these robbers come and holds the bank up. Then someone fights back and the robber gets shot.

I remember conan thought it was strange. What was strange about this?

Can someone explain the plot of this episode? Driving me nuts.
>>
>>138867123
I used to watch this show when the FUNimation channel was still alive, then got into the manga.

It gets old after awhile. How many fucking Christmas mysteries can he have if he never ages? Doesn't anyone other than Rachel even care that Jimmy's gone anymore?
If the mysterious men in black suits show up again, there's no suspense, we know they'll get away again. It just gets stupid.
>>
It would help if you told us what episode it was.
>>
>>138867123
You said Case Closed, so I'm assuming you only watched the dub. That narrows it down to 50 episodes.
You'll find your answer if you spend like 15 minutes on a wiki.
>>
>>138868079
I think I have some 70 dubbed episodes somewhere (still prefer the subbed version)...
>>
>>138867123
don't recal such episode, what other characters were involved?
>>
I'll just ask here, should I start with a specific arc if I'm looking to get into this series?
>>
>>138871699

From episode 1.

>>138867123

I know what episode you're talking about but I can't recall which.

I suggest going on the wiki for the Detective Conan episodes and then searching for "bank" and check the descriptions.
>>
>>138871699
Clash of Red and Black
>>
>>138871699
I suggest starting from the beginning, I have been thinking about doing the same since there are some great episodes I'd like to watch again, but don't remember the episode numbers nor names.
>>
>>138871980
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Case_Closed_episodes_%28seasons_1%E2%80%9315%29
>>
>>138871699
just read the manga to save yourself from the 100+ filler episodes
>>
>>138871843
I guess that works as well, though a new viewer would get more out of the series by watching at least from the point where Jodie sensei is introduced, or even better from pretty much where the english dubs end as that's where Haibara is introduced into the series...
>>
>>138872031
812 episodes so far, so it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack, also by watching the whole series I might discover an episode or two I missed the first time around/have forgotten was awesome.
>>
>>138872141
Yea, I meant all episodes where relevant characters are introduced, and then followed by that arc.
>>
Stop encouraging newfags to skip arcs. What kind of fan are you?

Watch from the beginning like everyone else. It's a good show.
>>
>>138872031
http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/detective-conan
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.