[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS THIS SHOW ANY GOOD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
IS THIS SHOW ANY GOOD
>>
>>138867044
It was really sad but I didn't think it was that good. I didn't really enjoy the piano performances and I really couldn't understand the characters feelings. IMO it's not worth the emotional pain.
>>
Watch it and find out.
>>
Watch 3 episodes of it and see if you like it.
>>
>>138867044
You're probably better off reading it.
>>
>>138867044
Was pretty good, very melodramatic (but that's just how anime is) and everyone is crying every 5 minutes with giant rivers of tears, but It kept me hooked until the end. The music was pretty good, especially near the end when Arima gets his groove back.
I recommend it OP, if you like drama anime YLiA is a good one.
>>
I don't get why the FeMC needed the MC to be a cuck in addition to his other mental illnesses?
>>
>>138867044
probably one of the greats
>>
>>138868609
Nor why His best friend went along with it. He new Arima was hot for the chick and was totally fine with is, but he still played his part knowing that it would hold Arima back. Pretty shit best friend if you ask me.
>>
>>138868841
Putting his pasty nerd dangle into her sickly dry vagoo before she croaked would've probably been a better memory than all that unrequited love suffering and envy complex.
>>
>>138867044
>gorilla girl showing off her belly
Slut
>>
>>138868994
>that unrequited love suffering and envy complex
That just seems to be japanese thing in general and I'm fine with it, but using the best friend to perpetuate it for no reason was off putting.
>>
>>138868609
>>138868841
>>138868994
>>138869260
I just hope that all that suffering convinces to Arima to not waste his chance with Emi.
>>
Not if you've seen Nodame Cantabile. Shigatsu is inferior in every way other than artistry/animation when compared to Nodame.
>>
>>138869505
you are a true hipster
>>
>>138869828
Nah, if I was hipster I'd say that Nodame's art was better than Shigatsu. I've just seen them both and can tell which is vastly inferior to the other.
>>
File: 15 (4).jpg (430 KB, 692x1594) Image search: [Google]
15 (4).jpg
430 KB, 692x1594
>>138869260
>That just seems to be japanese thing in general
Yeah I know but personally I hate it and it ruined parts of the manga for me pic related
>>138870009
I think Nodame's artist is better technically, Shigatsu only shines through an aesthetically pleasing modern style. I you compared the authors by their drawing skill I think Ninomiya Tomoko is classically better.

Sorta related but did anyone who read Nodame thing that it was pretty shitty how Chiaki convinced Nodame to give up her dream of being a kindergarten teacher in lieu of piano? She never really enjoyed playing the piano (unless it was with him). Just because someone has talent for something doesn't mean they're obligated to use that talent in society, especially when it's a talent that contains no happiness or enjoyment for them.
>>
>>138867044
No not really, it's 12 episodes of content spread out to 24
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.